Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our Fiancee Visa Is Approved :)

CONGRATS PAUL AND ANILYN

When is your flight? Mine will be on 21st Aug. Really afraid to travel alone as it will be my first international flight. But I pray that I'll be ok.
    Goodluck and best wishes.........

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    CONGRATS PAUL AND ANILYN

When is your flight? Mine will be on 21st Aug. Really afraid to travel alone as it will be my first international flight. But I pray that I'll be ok.
    Goodluck and best wishes.........
    thanks ebony, i'm in YM today i sent u a request
    CPLURLTC Care, Patience, Love, Understanding, Respect, Loyalty, Trust & Concideration / Compassion Are all the values Me & Anilyn hope to give each other, sometimes we may both fail, but we will always try, I am sure most of u in here are the type to do the same with their loved ones.

Ingat Paul & Anilyn

Hi there Paul and of course Annie! Glad to have had a wonderful date with her...and mind you Paul, i did not try to bite her nor did she...we clicked on straight away and had nice chat over food at Robinson's Mall...Annie is sweet. Boy, you are lucky!...Today, we went to shop for her wedding gown and we both enjoyed the hunt. The choice was great and hope you like your smart shirt (Barong Tagalog), will get one for my Trev within the week. Don't worry about the gray hairs, they are just fine...it just shows you gained wisdom over the years. Hope Tom will have his soon (Hi Tom! wasn't meant as an insult...). Take care all of you guys, glad i belong to Keith's big family.
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

Congratulations on you both! Wish you more happiness together!
    my ranting, my blogs, my life...http://mamichrissy.blogspot.com

Banned
    beautiful belfast-now/beautiful bayawan-future!

sounds happy in here

Quote Originally Posted by gracia143 View Post
    Hi there Paul and of course Annie! Glad to have had a wonderful date with her...and mind you Paul, i did not try to bite her nor did she...we clicked on straight away and had nice chat over food at Robinson's Mall...Annie is sweet. Boy, you are lucky!...Today, we went to shop for her wedding gown and we both enjoyed the hunt. The choice was great and hope you like your smart shirt (Barong Tagalog), will get one for my Trev within the week. Don't worry about the gray hairs, they are just fine...it just shows you gained wisdom over the years. Hope Tom will have his soon (Hi Tom! wasn't meant as an insult...). Take care all of you guys, glad i belong to Keith's big family.
    Hi Gracy :-) Yeah Annie is sweet and I am one very lucky man You are ok to meet Annie now, you both done it anyway, but In England we tend to take more care, well at least you both did talk on the cell phone? Did'nt you? and you met in a public place so that is good too :-) So I could not growl too much at Annie for not being careful who she meets :-)

I am glad you helped Annie get a Marikit (Beautiful in poetic Tagalog) Na Wedding Dress :-) And she taught you not to say your BF is a foriegner while in the shop :-) Mmmmm 200% + extra charge for the dress here we come, just like the Taxi's in Manila :-) Saying that we got a dress worth Hundreds of Pounds in Manila for 10 times less I am happy and My Bank balance is happier so Me and Annie can use it for other wedding arrrangements :-)

Grey Hairs Gracy :-) I don't have them anymore, they got ripped out today while I was trying to get an Air Flight for Anilyn Web site said 577 USD so I went to Bham Airport and tried to purchase, Mmmmm they cannot sell for that price something about the Yield Manager on thier database will not give the same price, they wanted 3 x the ammount, so I am checking other options. I cannot use the web site because it requires the person flying to enter thier own credit card details. I phoned the airline direct and still the yield manager says no I will try travel agents as they have the authorisation to book for a third party as long as I pay in person with my card or cash GRRRRRRR I am down to only one hair by this point

Maybe this should be in the RANT section

Hope no one els has this problem but I guess some will :-(

Thanks again Gracy, speak to you soon and Thanks to all in here again

Paul
    CPLURLTC Care, Patience, Love, Understanding, Respect, Loyalty, Trust & Concideration / Compassion Are all the values Me & Anilyn hope to give each other, sometimes we may both fail, but we will always try, I am sure most of u in here are the type to do the same with their loved ones.

Ingat Paul & Anilyn

hi paul

maybe give there a phone call
    philippines islands connections PIC-UK

tell us how you get on with flight mate

bye mart

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO pleased for you - God bless you both.

Al

Quote Originally Posted by 5olidsnake View Post
    hi paul

maybe give there a phone call
    philippines islands connections PIC-UK

tell us how you get on with flight mate

bye mart
    Thanks Mart I just looked, my head is buzzing I am a slightly irritated man at the moment, dam computers and pricing policies, why 3x the ammount? The problem is caused by short notice I guess and also the fact that 3rd Party booking for someone in another country and being paid here in the UK is not allowed by Emirates GRRR I have to or I will

Last time I had no problem, telephoned Emirates got better quote than travel agencies and they gave me booking number, I went to Bham Airport and paid then I sent Annie the booking referance number she went to Emirates in Manila and got her e-ticket, simple, but not this time :( Rant Rant Rant but I will let you know more tomorrow

Anyone else had this problem?

Cheers Mart Speak to you again one day when I am calmer

Paul

Ingat Paul & Anilyn

Banned
    beautiful belfast-now/beautiful bayawan-future!
    i haven't read everything here! LoL!

but sounds H-A-P-P-Y!!!!

soooo

more power

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information