This goes out to Terpe could you give me further advice on something because every time I make progress something else comes along its regarding my savings Terpe I mentioned before £6000 in my current account £8000 in my ISA to support my wifes spouse visa due to me being in receipt of jsa and DLA I have now been told that I could have savings under £16000 and still be entitled to jsa now I have been told that amounts over £6000 my jsa would be reduced by £1 per week for every £250 over the initial £6000 now this is where the dilemma is I am receiving full jsa and now I know I should be receiving a lesser amount because of my savings as you know my wife is about to put in the visa application I am terrified that the ECO will accuse me of benefit fraud even though I did not know about this till now I know I have to tell the DWP about this and declare a change of circumstances I am really worried now that under the Immigration rules they could refuse my wifes visa because of this thank you...