Thread: need help from TERPE

need help from TERPE

Hi!

My boyfriend and i were discussing about, fiancee visa, which we are planning to apply and i had sent him one of my post which concern about, who is going to apply for the fiancee visa and your reply regarding to it.

I had then realized that you are from Northampton, same place where my boyfriend is. I mentioned you to him and he is so eager to contact you if it is possible- to ask for advise.

please help us.

here's my email add:
    Last edited by raynaputi; 6th October 2012 at 18:02. Reason: email ad removed for security purposes

Quote Originally Posted by gem12 View Post
    Hi!

My boyfriend and i were discussing about, fiancee visa, which we are planning to apply and i had sent him one of my post which concern about, who is going to apply for the fiancee visa and your reply regarding to it.

I had then realized that you are from Northampton, same place where my boyfriend is. I mentioned you to him and he is so eager to contact you if it is possible- to ask for advise.

please help us.

here's my email add:
    Gem,

For all sorts of reasons my wife had a very complicated (also means expensive) and long immigration journey.
    A few of our friends also found some big challenges to overcome.

When we came to UK I was lucky enough to find employment with some key Civil Service departments/agencies including HMRC and UKBA.

I've had some great support from this forum and my reason to be here is to help others in any way I can by sharing whatever I've learned and am still learning.

I'm a great believer in sharing information in our public forum for the betterment and the benefit of all our members. Why not have your boyfriend join this forum and post his concerns and questions here. In that way maybe others in a similar situation can also benefit.
    If he has something personal that he does not want to disclose in a public forum I will find a way to communicate.

The fantastic benefit of this forum is the combined opinion, experience, knowledge and humour of all our contributors. Every member here has a valuable contribution to make from their own experience and all are very generous and happy enough to share whatever they can, good and bad.

I have personal contacts with many people here and would welcome contact to your b/f who is a fellow Northamptonian. Ask him to register.

No offence intended Gem, it's just my personal thinking.

not at all i am offended Terpe, i am so glad and overwhelmed in fact of us discovering this site. Part of the reason that i registered myself instead of him though he was the one who told me about this is that he has difficulties when it comes to computer. Anyways everything that i post here and replies i get i send them all to him via email. And then we discuss it later on.
    thank you so much for the help and understanding.

That's OK Gem. Thanks for your understanding.

Don't be shy to ask about anything, we have lots of couples who have travelled the same path you are now heading down.

Thread Information