Hello,

I'd like to ask for help and advice on Family Visitor Visa requirements for my mother.

I have some information on the documents required. But i also need to understand what else can i provide for the application to have greater probability of getting approved.

I came here to UK on my Spouse Visa in March 2011. I gave birth to my baby boy Jonathan in June 16, 2011. We applied domestic helper visa for my Filipina nanny to be here with us in July 2011 and got denied. We hired a barrister and appealed and thank God we won. :-)

Now, I am 5 months pregnant. I am due in Febuary 2013. I would like to have my mom here with me before i give birth. It's different to have a mother by my side in this important event of my life.

My mom is working right now but we decided for her to retire this December 2012 on her 60th birthday. She can't take 6 months leave to be here and we thought it's time for her to stop working and just focus on her kids. I am her 2nd child. I still have younger sisters (2 - ages 22 and 24) who needs her guidance and her presence in Manila. She works in the Province (Samar) right now and when she retires, she'll be joining my sisters in Manila. My husband and I are financially supporting my sisters in Manila. One sister is still studying in College (BS Accountancy) and the other one just graduated. So, we think it's time for my mom to join my sisters in Manila after she retires. We also want her to be here for 6 months starting January 2013, a month before i give birth.

Does anyone know if my mom has a high probability of getting the family visit visa? What else do we submit in order to succeed?

Your advice would be soo much appreciated.

Thank you.