hi there!!!

i recently saw this website and got a thread in some part of this website,,,
well to inroduce our other marriage situation...
we are newly wed young couple....we got married last march,,,
my husband is 25 and im 24

at first we decided to settle here in the philippines but we found out that he cant stay here for a long time continuously, he have to renew his visa every 3months...worst is he cant accept anyjob because of his status(tourist visa)...and whenever we come to an agency they throw us out or reject us because they said they dont accept foreigner applicants

every thing became so difficult for us,,,from the time he arriave upto the processing of our marriage licence and our wedding, ....no one gave us a hand or gave us information,,,we learn thing in a hard way...
then before his visa end he went back to his country and look again for a job over there,,,he is a electrical engineer,,and have experience on his field so its not hard for him to find a new job....he did get one,,,and a very nice job
and then we decided that ill just follow him in his country...
but processing of papers and knowing information is really hard and frustrating...

but this website help me get some of the information i need...
now that my papers is been submitted im still bothered with lots of things including the process of the whole visa thing here in the philippines....
i used to applied for a visa to uk in hongkong before and it just took 1 day to get the result but here after they got my papers and do my bio metric they told me to go home.... i ask the security guard on whats going to happen next and he said i have to wait for 2 to 4 weeks for their package....

and that leave me for another 2 to 4 weeks of sleepless nights....

i love my hubby so much and i know that he love me same way that i do....to be together is really hard not only physically,,,but also emotionally... i saw how my husband got into a very hardtime just to be with me,,,and he didnt ask anything back except a warm hug and kiss,i can say that he is a very faithful, so understanding and loving guy,,,he is quite different from the other young guys on his age ...

hope somebody out there have been applied for spouse visa...who i can relate to....

hope to hear from anyone soon....