hello there everybody!! its been so long now since i dropped by in the forum and i miss it soo much!

i got married to paul last 5th october, friday in the registry office of lincoln. ceremony went well as well as the reception. it feels good to do your wedding on your own and with ur own touch as it is much appreciated by people but believe me I WONT DO IT AGAIN!! its very stressful, tiring and nerve wracking!

we spent 2 days in london shopping and wandering around as usual but paul ended up with a bad cold and for me a staggering 39-40 degree temperature for a WEEK! not a good start eh? never mind. anyway, i had a home visit. doctor prescribed some antibiotics that i am now taking, poor paul got cough now and still blowing his nose but we are on our way to recovery, HOPEFULLY!!

i want to thank elve page for starting a thread bout us the newly weds and to all the members, moderators, admins and everybody who gave their wishes and love thanks very much. its is very much appreciated!

flr m is the next in line so i might need help out of you bunch of brainy soon. thanks!

cheers to married life!!

xxxxxx