Thread: Family Visit Visa Refused

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Family Visit Visa Refused

Good day, i would just like to seek advice from you guys if i will appeal or not. I applied for Family Visitor Visa and iam sponsored by my mother. Documents submitted were my bank statements, credit card statements, payslips, certificate of employment, bank certificate,remittance reciepts from my mom who is sending me monthly allowance, and birth certificate. The supporting documents that i submitted from my sponsor was council bill tax, payslips, bank certificate with outsanding balance of 14,000gbp, invitation letter. The decision of refusal are as follows: You have submitted no evidence to suggest your employer has given you 6 months leave, either paid or unpaid. I therefore cannot be satisfied that this employment is genuine and credible and will be available for you to return to. I note that you have provided insufficient evidence of your financial or social standing in the philippines. As such you have failed to establish that your circumstances are such that your return to the philippines would prove to be an attractive prospect at the end og your visit. You have provided no reasonable evidence to show that you have any remaining family members in the philippines and you appear to have no dependant relatives. In light of these things, i consider that you have failed yo show sufficiently strong family, social or economic ties to the philippines.

Need some advice what will i do if i will appeal or is it an option for me to just file for another application for adult dependent visa? Iam the only child, my mother and father is a british citizen. Im already 28 years old. What other options could i take in consideration? Thank you and hoping for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by markbarlow View Post
    Need some advice what will i do if i will appeal or is it an option for me to just file for another application for adult dependent visa? Iam the only child, my mother and father is a british citizen. Im already 28 years old. What other options could i take in consideration? Thank you and hoping for your help.
    http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/vi...rly-dependent/

i doubt you qualify.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Mark,
    What evidence did you supply to show that you have strong ties to home and compelling reason to return ?

Some examples of such ties that show a non-immigrant intent can be emploment, property, social and family relationships, a bank account, school or college responsibilities, possessions and evidence of any firm travel plans.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Thanks for the replies. Sorry just now that i have gone online to check the replies. The documents that i submitted were: my bank statements/certificate, certificate of employment stating when i was hired and how long i have been in the company, payslips from my employer, birth certificate, letter of invitation from my parents stating that they will be the one to shoulder all my expenses and travel tickets, council tax bill, land registry, payslips of my mom.

Iam planning to reapply instead of appeling since it would take months for a decision. But my problem right now is that my employer does not want to give me a letter stating that they will give me a leave for 6 months but they will just allow me to leave for a month. But i would want to spend the whole duration of 6 months with my mom. My question is how can i proved that I will be returning back to the philippines after my visit. I dont have any brothers or sisters here in the philippines so its really hard for me to prove. I dont even have properties that i can call my own since iam only renting a house and the car iam using was issued by my company. Pls help me on how can i prove that i will be returning to the philippines after the end of my visit. Should we reserve a return ticket and show itinerary to embassy as a proof of return and a letter from my parents who are sponsoring me that they will assure my return to the philippines? Thank you and God Bless! Iam really looking forward to submit my application by next week for i can travel to UK this 2nd week of december.

Thread Information