Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
I have no problem if we help the Syrian civilians, spending my tax money on saving women and children is much preferred to paying smackheads dole.

The Israeli government and military are more of a right-wing terrorist group than Hamas. The Israeli government and military keep trying to make out they are the victims...DUH!!! YOU ARE THE OCCUPYING ENEMY FORCE GET IT IN YOUR THICK SKULL.

I feel sorry for the Israeli people, the voted in the more moderate party but not having enough of a majority to rule, the two right-wing parties got together and took over With splits in the government over the last year or so and an election in January the right-wing 'oles are trying to make a point, but in reality you are just confirming what the majority of the world already know, those in charge are murderous scumbags.
What an excellent post and so very true.
Israel quite literally gets away with murder and the world refuses to act. It doesn't always require a military intervention but simply a bit of courage on the part of the US and British governments to stand up and say that if you cant resolve your issues then the money and arms will no longer be available.
Palestinian Women and Children are being slaughtered on a regular basis and we all say nothing because it's Israel. Shame on Us