Grahamw48 - I joined the forum today as a new member, and I am replying on this thread as the one I wished to join is closed (memories of cars from days gone by) - I dont know any other way of contacting you. I have just bought a Dutton B Type, which from your photograph appears to be the one you owned (unusually large front indicators made by Rubbolite, & shape of hole in bonnet identical). Do you know the original registration please? or have any old documents or other photos of it, or know someone who would know the registration? The Dutton owners club put me on to your photo & will help me get the original number back if you can help. Many thanks for any help at all, Miles

Graham, I joined today, and wished to reply to an old thread you wrote that is now closed (memories of cars from days gone by). I purchased an early Dutton to restore recently, but there is no V5 or Registration. The Dutton owners club saw the photo of the one you owned on the website, and from the very unusual large front indicators (made by Rubberite), shape of the hole in the bonnet and other features think it is your old one. They suggested I contact you to see if you have any other photos or docs that show the registration. Alternatively you may know the registration or know someone else that has photos or docs or will know the number. The Dutton club will research it all, and if they are satisfied will help me to claim the number back through the DVLA. Without this it is very unlikely it will be possible to get it back on the road, as the regs have now changed, and do not favour the older kits. Any help you can provide will be very gratefully received; Many thanks, Miles