Sorry to admin but I need to re post it again in another thread.

"You have applied for a visa to visit your friend (your sponsor) in the UK for a period of six weeks. You state that you are employed as a virtual assistant with a monthly income of 14,000 Pesos. You state that you receive additional financial support from your sponsor. You state that you are single with no children. As evidence of your circumstances you have provided an employer's letter and staff ID card, bank certificate and statement and remittance advice slips for payments to you from your sponsor in UK. I not from your employer's letter that your wages are 5,000 per month. I not that the bulk of your income is obtained from your sponsor through his remittances. I not that from the seven remittance slips provided that your sponsor has remitted to you at least 2,235 GBP in the last year. It therefore follows that you are heavily reliant upon your sponsor in the UK for the majority of your daily needs. I also note that it is you and your sponsor's intention to live together in the future. I note that your sponsor proposes to bear the cost of your visit and that the documents provided appear to show that the maintenance and accommodation requirements of Paragraph 41 could be met. However it is the intentions and circumstances as evidenced, your financial reliance upon your sponsor and your intention to live together in the future I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or that you intend to leave the United Kingdom at the end of the period as stated by you. I am not satisfied that you would not seek to remain in the UK in another capacity if now admitted as a visitor. I am therefore not satisfied that you meet the requirements of Paragraph 41(i) and (ii) of the UK immigration Rules HC395 (as amended).
On the evidence you have presented and considering your application as a whole, I am not satisfid, on the balance of probabilities, that you meet the requirements of the UK Immigration Rules HC395 (as amended) as a person seeking leave to enter the United Kingdom as a visitor."

I therefore refuse your application.

I forgot to labelled all the remittances if where it used like the condo rental where we rent for a month last January 2012 and other expenses while we are together.

I made a mistake with the monthly income I received bec I added from my work salary and my sponsor's remittance.

I don't know if why is it a problem of intention to live together as couple want to live with each other but we state in his sponsorship letter that he is considering to retire here in the Philippines next year.

What should I need to do with these? Any help guys............Pls share.