Thread: The end is nigh..............

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The end is nigh..............

Its official,on the news at the moment,white ethnic british are now statistically a minority in London

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    I've had to turn the news off today...what with all this gay marriage as well.

Attachment 7417

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Its official,on the news at the moment,white ethnic british are now statistically a minority in London
    Youll be very lucky to bump into a british if your in London. My husband says I feel like Im a tourist in my own country!

Youll be very lucky to bump into a british if your in London.
    I am just outside London thankfully,but within 30 minutes I can be in a London borough(Hounslow)where I would be a miniscule minority if I am in the high street on a saturday morning,its like being in delhi/karachi/kabul/mogadishu or if I do see a white person they are romanian,polish,lithuanian,latvian or whatever,the government has created ethnic ghettos,multiculturalism is a spin word for a blinkered government(labour started this).

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    I am just outside London thankfully,but within 30 minutes I can be in a London borough(Hounslow)where I would be a miniscule minority if I am in the high street on a saturday morning,its like being in delhi/karachi/kabul/mogadishu or if I do see a white person they are romanian,polish,lithuanian,latvian or whatever,the government has created ethnic ghettos,multiculturalism is a spin word for a blinkered government(labour started this).
    My husbands family used to live in Harrow before where (according to my in-laws) it used to be all brits living next door and round the area. We came pass to it last month and its like we were in INDIA/PAKISTAN/TURKEY. Stores are all asian and people are all brown. Seen few whites but all POLISH and ITALIAN.

The end is nigh ...........

Its official ...
    ... I thought, at first, you'd decided to become a Jehovah Witness during your recent absence ... !

Thread Information