Good day Everyone,

I just want to seek advice to please help me revised or give any additional input regarding my Employment certificate. I am planning to lodge my application by January to visit my boyfriend in London. I am starting to gather the needed documents as I know how notorious it is to obtain a visit visa. The HR officer in where I am working ask me just to draft what I needed as he was too busy to do that for me. Here is the sample E.C. that I prepare but I want to improve it and make it look professional and complete info for the ECO.

I got a new position after my contract expired. I want to write it as to show to ECO that I really dont hav any intention to stay in UK. With a new position and new contract at the same company. Will it help to strengthen my ties here? Plus i have an entitlement free ticket from Cairo/Manila/Cairo so basically I will use these to fly to Phil after my vacay in London to spend some time for my family also.

Any help will be greatly appreciated Mam/Sir. Thanks a lot. Hope for an advice and reply.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

To British Embassy of Cairo
January 2012

This is to certify that Ms.xxxxxx – ID # xxxx is permanently employed at the (Company Name and address and country) as of 2010-2014.

She is employed as (previous position) from July 2010 to 2012. Her monthly net salary is xxxx USD.

She is currently employed now with a new position as xxxxxx from December 2012 to December 2014. Her monthly net salary is xxx USD.

She has an approved annual leave from February xx 2013 to March xx 2013 .

She has a personal plan to travel to UK and Philippines. As her benefit working in our company, she is entitled for an annual ticket from Cairo/Manila/Cairo.

She is expected to report to work by March xx 2012.

This certificate has been issued to her upon request and with no obligation in the Hotel.

Best Regards

Mr. XXXXXX
HR Director