It's been a week and half that I moved here in England and it feels like it was like ages ago...I got so busy...running here and there with my loving husband, doing all great things that a sunny wonderful day would allow you to do. I did my CV and applied for a job, with hubby we went to open a joint account. We are planning to redecorate our house another plan is buy a bigger one and sell or rent the old one. We went to look for houses around and there were very few that we like. Maybe we would come out with another plan before this year ends. (Mini Bubu is supposed to be on plan by Dec)
I am only at the beginning of my settlement life here and still learning all the differences of way of living from what I am used to. We live near beaches which is wonderful for morning and late afternoon walks (tempo permettendo). I learned to go at the center on my own, I adventured to walked around and study the new area where I will get more familiar each day. I am planning to get English courses and for what I had learned they are very much expensive! I might start to do it by Sept though, or maybe do another diploma we will see. If anyone is interested and is,are lives near me Bournemouth,Poole it would be lovely to meet each other for a coffee!!!

A presto...