Quote Originally Posted by Durkhaima View Post
Hi Peanutz my sister in law lives in one of the flats in Poole Town Center so medyo madalas kami dun. As for me im still waiting for my NINO. Im thinking of applying for a cashiering job in any of of the groceries here then enroll in a Bookkeeping class in Bournemouth College in January. Im slowly acclamatizing im not as cold as i was 2 weeks ago. My husband plays skittles every Tuesday and Thursday night so i also get to meet some of the people here. Luckily my husband has a big family so we get to be invited in a few dinners. Ive seen about 4 Filipinos in Church every Sunday. Its funny its automatic that we spoke in Tagalog while we were in Church. I havent met some nasty once yet and i hope never to meet any. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care. God bless...

Hello there Durkhaima, Poole town is only 15 minutes walk from where I live. I used to walk at Poole park, through High Street and Dolphin center. I think getting a course in bookeeping is a best thing to update your skills and to gain more confidence if you intend to work here. I am currently taking English GCSE and AS Law, studying helps me fill up my time and keep myself busy.
Keith already sent you my details, you can contact me there if you fancy a coffee together
Holy fruit salad this weekend rained like cats and dogs!!!
But! Today is a beautiful sunny day!!! English weather...madness...