Thread: White Britons are now a minority in Leicester, Luton and Slough

Banned

Angry White Britons are now a minority in Leicester, Luton and Slough

White Britons are now a minority in Leicester, Luton and Slough and Birmingham is set to follow by end of decade

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2HbKzzGdD

More depressing news about the multicultural dung heap aka UK

Thats not true because we live in a multicultural britain where everyone mixes and we are all one .....................................................................................................................................................................And then I woke up

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Immigration from Eastern Europe since 2004 a major cause, say academics
    Those academics must be wrong,after all our leaders have opened the floodgates allowing a tidal wave of humanity into this tiny-crowded island,so mass uncontrolled immigration must be good for us
    Joking aside sack the immigration minister and the headsheds of UKBA and give the UKBA footsoldiers a little more latitude to do the job they are paid to do,get rid of all of these rashid&rashid or Patel&patel immigration lawyers,dont give their clients legal aid and the companies will soon close,close down chip-shop colleges,scrap £10 NVQ foreign student programs,thats just for starters anyway

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    Went to Leicester couple of times and I was shocked to see thats its flooded with Asians. Me and my husband had a little game of counting the whites and I only reached 20+ as we go along the main road. Not sure on that 20 if they are all brits.

Respected Member

Sheriel from Leyte

we didnt see it in the Philippines,i took notice and i was the only Foreigner sometimes with my wife in many areas in Leyte,Ok some not many,Foriegners,some Americans had made there home permanately,we know some there.

so where are they all going then the whites , moving to the counryrside i bet

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Other countries

They are moving slightly further afield,no one wants to live in one of these ghettos(and thats truthfully what they are,I have seen a street in hounslow that resembles a westernised version of a calcutta slum).

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Here in our village, I'm the only foreigner!
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    to scotland

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    Here in our village, I'm the only foreigner!
    as well as me! havent heard of any polish or other asian living in our village yet. Havent seen one as well on my walks and wanders.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    White Britons are now a minority in Leicester, Luton and Slough and Birmingham is set to follow by end of decade

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2HbKzzGdD

More depressing news about the multicultural dung heap aka UK
    Does it really matter if people are white or not?....also i don't see why thats depressing.
    Perhaps it is to Daily Mail readers!

Quote Originally Posted by lordna View Post
    Does it really matter if people are white or not?....also i don't see why thats depressing.
    Perhaps it is to Daily Mail readers!
    It's depressing as British are becoming a minority in their own country.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

It's depressing as British are becoming a minority in their own country.
    Do you mean British or Whites are becoming a minority? My wife is a Filipino but soon will be British and isnt White! (not unless she gets more whitening lotion or soap)

Quote Originally Posted by lordna View Post
    Do you mean British or Whites are becoming a minority? My wife is a Filipino but soon will be British and isnt White! (not unless she gets more whitening lotion or soap)
    Well she would be naturalized as British, but not originally British. Anyway, I'm just saying that in the near future, UK would be the new country of Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Romanians, and other Asian and European nationals..this is just my observations and don't want to offend anyone..
    -=rayna.keith=-

Well she would be naturalized as British, but not originally British. Anyway, I'm just saying that in the near future, UK would be the new country of Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Romanians, and other Asian and European nationals..this is just my observations and don't want to offend anyone..
    It would be interesting to know how many Naturalised British there are here now compared to actual British born here.

i don't have a problem with what color their skin is or where they are from, what concerns me is how many people who were born here don't consider themselves as British but the nationality of their parents and despise the UK.

My parents were not born here, i never have considered myself as anything but British.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

People's issues are more about quality as opposed to quantity. When you have both quality (or lack of) and quantity, then it's not surprising it's not exactly popular. Put another way, just who are the influx? Do they cause any problems?

Put another way - and this is really going off on a tangent. Back in the late 80's there were negotiations on the future of Hong Kong.

Thatcher's government were scared of maybe upwards of a million (maybe even two) Chinese coming to Britain, and resisted calls for these British citizens in all but status to be given the right to come here if they so wished to. Result was they refused this, despite moral and other considerations suggesting this was a departure from what would be expected.

We will never know, but I'd be willing to bet, if instead of some of the incomers, we had a large influx of the eventual tens of thousands of British Chinese coming in, then not only would people not have cared if a couple of streets in each city had become Chinatown, and plenty of oriental supermarkets had opened, but they'd have come to be regarded as welcome additions, especially when the figures showed how many businesses had opened and how parts of cities had been regenerated. Many instead went to places like Toronto, the example of what would have happened can be seen there.

Again, it's who is settling here

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i don't have a problem with what color their skin is or where they are from, what concerns me is how many people who were born here don't consider themselves as British but the nationality of their parents and despise the UK.

My parents were not born here, i never have considered myself as anything but British.
    EXACTLY

its crazy that a spouse of a Brit and those from outside Europe have to take a 'life in UK' test, yet europeans dont, i'm sure if you are a non European who has applied for and pay for citizenship you would consider yourself British to some extent, so where are these 1/3 from ?

Census reveals third of Brighton and Hove residents have no link to UK

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10109...no_link_to_UK/
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

The thing with chinese is,and its the same with pakistanis,its the same with indians,they dont really integrate,they create enclaves,I have been to vancouver and seen chinese neighbourhoods where the real-estate,the shops,the schools are virtually mini-china,likewise I have been to pakistani enclaves,and indian neighbourhoods,people are tribal,they flock together,last year I stayed on a british urbanizacion in spain,the year before I had a villa on a british neighbourhood also on the costa's,I lived in Honkers just before the handover,I remember the huge queue's to get BNOP's,a lot of people got investement immigration to australia,NZ etc but canada was a big favourite,but birds of a feather flock together,theres no such thing as multiculturalism,and the thread title shows this.

Anyone who doubts that chinese are insular,just check how much impact cops have on chinese triad gangs in the states or canada or the UK,chinese mix with chinese,they dont let much out.

Having lived and frequented ethnic area's at times during my life I think the one's that are prepared to integrate rather than socializing solely with their own people tend to class themselves as British.

I think people need to be accepted by that country in order for them to be identified as a national in my opinion. Sadly, a large proportion won't even make the effort to integrate and are only here for financial purposes.

Thread Information