Thread: Pork Adobo

Pork Adobo

Im cooking an Adobo for my wife this week, preferbly pork. Whats the nicest recipe? Or are they all the same?

My fave is beef adobo, hubby fave as well, , pansit bihon(noodles) and sweet and sour fish. Try sinigang soup, you just choose pork or beef meat..

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Im cooking an Adobo for my wife this week, preferbly pork. Whats the nicest recipe? Or are they all the same?
    The secret to every cooking is right temperature and right ingredients,...marinate the pork in soy sauce , mince garlic and a little course ground pepper for at least 2hours , heat the pan and put in the marinated pork let it boil for a few minutes and add half cup of boiling water , add some whole peppercorn and dried bay leaves then bring to a boil simmer for at least an hour ,check if the pork is tender then add the vinegar and simmer for another 10minutes ...serve hot with rice and sprinkle some love...good luck with the cooking!!
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Go to panlasangpinoy.com
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Go to panlasangpinoy.com

That's what I do too raynaputi

I prefer chicken and pork adobo- yum yum, husband loves it He thinks I am the best cook-
    Asian soy sauce is a must...

i love humba humba.jpg
    A place for everything, everything in its place.

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    The secret to every cooking is right temperature and right ingredients,...marinate the pork in soy sauce , mince garlic and a little course ground pepper for at least 2hours , heat the pan and put in the marinated pork let it boil for a few minutes and add half cup of boiling water , add some whole peppercorn and dried bay leaves then bring to a boil simmer for at least an hour ,check if the pork is tender then add the vinegar and simmer for another 10minutes ...serve hot with rice and sprinkle some love...good luck with the cooking!!
    chef sars
    A place for everything, everything in its place.

Pork adobo is one of my husbands fave...i cook my differently as to sars_notd_virus.
    You can be creative in cooking.
    I do buy a pork with skin and fat on coz i like it than pure meat (as to your liking). I cute them to small cubes, marinate with vinegar, soy sauce and lil bit of salt. You can do it overnight or for a few hours. Then put them in a pan until all the lquid evaporated then add a lil of oil and fry them till fats removed and golden brown. Once golden brown, put them in a separate pot without the oil and add onions, garlic, peppercorn, bay leaf, opt if you have dried banana flower and black beans in can,and you can add water depending on how you like the taste and the sauce...salt and sugar (brown preferable) if you like a lil bit os sweet taste and saltiness. Do this until its tender and soft, and dont let it dried out.
    hope this helps [IMG]\\ANGELLE\Users\Gwen\Downloads\pork adobo[/IMG] i don't know if that attached photos worked...thast before and after photo

Thread Information