Thread: paying visa online

paying visa online

guys im here again trying to get your help as always
    im done on my visa application and try to pay it online then while im trying they dnt accept my hubby visa debit card?always failed unsuccessfull,my hubby's card got savings and he already talk to the bank and said we can use it by online payment,pls any advise thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by joannet View Post
    guys im here again trying to get your help as always
    im done on my visa application and try to pay it online then while im trying they dnt accept my hubby visa debit card?always failed unsuccessfull,my hubby's card got savings and he already talk to the bank and said we can use it by online payment,pls any advise thanks alot
    I know what you mean, I tried to pay for something but it just would not work on my master card yet the other one it did work. May be ask your hubby to try another card?
    I will also be paying my wife's visa cost so I will be keen to see how it all goes with you.

John
    "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"
    "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Lord Tenneson.

hi john im done on my payment now,what we did is just put all the details they need in your card.

Quote Originally Posted by joannet View Post
    hi john im done on my payment now,what we did is just put all the details they need in your card.
    Oh so cool Joannet. I am really glad for you
    "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Lord Tenneson.

Hey guys, wanna ask something. What card are u using in paying online? Mine is mastercard but it's not working it doesn't say that it's unsuccesful but instead wait atleast 24 hrs. but til now i hear nothing from them. Maybe mastercard isn't working?
    Love is the sweetest disease ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by McGregor03 View Post
    Hey guys, wanna ask something. What card are u suing in paying online? Mine is mastercard but it's not working it doesn't say that it's unsuccesful but instead wait atleast 24 hrs. but til now i hear nothing from them. Maybe mastercard isn't working?
    the website uses worldpay to process the online payments and they are the biggest pain in the *** ever!!

they lose payments,they don't accept payments from time to time,they accept payments but then tell u its not went through and they tell you to wait 24 hours and try again.any guys who have problems should all bombard the agency with emails and they will need to sort the issue out.

Quote Originally Posted by robbie bobby View Post
    the website uses worldpay to process the online payments and they are the biggest pain in the *** ever!!

they lose payments,they don't accept payments from time to time,they accept payments but then tell u its not went through and they tell you to wait 24 hours and try again.any guys who have problems should all bombard the agency with emails and they will need to sort the issue out.
    Hi Robbie, I tried to pay last tuesday and they said wait atleast 24hrs. am waiting for almost 3 days nothing happeneds so I tried to pay again yesterday same thing wait atleast 24 hrs.Now I need to go to the bank tomorrow to check it again if the money is still there or not nemore. Too hassle, am not really in favor of paying online. Take so much time.
    Love is the sweetest disease ever!!!

Hi Does anyone have the link to pay online I have looked all over the website and just cant find it.
    Thanks Russ

Follow this link here - Applying for a UK visa in the Philippines

Paying your visa application fee
    You must pay your visa application fee online, in US dollars, either a Visa card or MasterCard. In addition to credit cards, a debit card or pre-paid card bearing the Visa or MasterCard logos are also accepted. Other methods of payment will not be accepted.

ok got it thanks, just submitted application online then it brings you the payment page and have paid it. Wife has her appointment on Friday in Cebu visa centre. So fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by russcole View Post
    ok got it thanks, just submitted application online then it brings you the payment page and have paid it. Wife has her appointment on Friday in Cebu visa centre. So fingers crossed

Wishing you the best Russco

Quote Originally Posted by russcole View Post
    Best of luck
    Hope the waiting is not too long

Thread Information