Thread: Valentines treat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    thnx art.. i'm thinking though of material things,, it's just so easy to please women and make them feel special this valentines by giving flowers, cards, chocolate or wine and dine us but with men i can't think of any,, i want my hubby happy and feel special on that day..
    ''The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence but there still gonna be on it''

I use to think that geting a gift on valentine's day for your man is easy but then, I realized its not easy at all since not every man has the same taste on anything that we can suggests. Remember what we've been thought, "individuals have different character,different views and likes" and this is why I thought, knowing your partner's likes and wants will answer your query. I know its hard to guess cause, they seem to be happy with anything they receive. I know its not much of a suggestions but hope it will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Spud View Post
    I use to think that geting a gift on valentine's day for your man is easy but then, I realized its not easy at all since not every man has the same taste on anything that we can suggests. Remember what we've been thought, "individuals have different character,different views and likes" and this is why I thought, knowing your partner's likes and wants will answer your query. I know its hard to guess cause, they seem to be happy with anything they receive. I know its not much of a suggestions but hope it will help.
    yeah.. they're just happy with anything.. he loves chocolate but i buy him chocolate every week. he mentioned before that he would love it if i watch football with him but i don't find it romantic and no way i'm staying outside for hours in this weather. prob i'll just give him a card.
    ''The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence but there still gonna be on it''

Quote Originally Posted by bhem_bhem View Post
    he mentioned before that he would love it if i watch football with him but i don't find it romantic and no way i'm staying outside for hours in this weather. prob i'll just give him a card.
    a red card like the referee gives

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    a red card like the referee gives
    he won't be happy with that,,

Does he have any hobbies? maybe think about something he needs/likes for them. For me I like fishing and shooting, so a new reel or a tin of pellets would be fine.
    I don't think guys really expect anything for Valentines to be honest, it's just an 'Americanism' or another time for the shops to 'cash in' or am I being a bit cynical??

A hug, kiss and a nice meal is fine for most blokes. (and a good after )
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Does he have any hobbies? maybe think about something he needs/likes for them. For me I like fishing and shooting, so a new reel or a tin of pellets would be fine.
    I don't think guys really expect anything for Valentines to be honest, it's just an 'Americanisum' or another time for the shops to 'cash in' or am I being a bit synical??

A hug, kiss and a nice meal is fine for most blokes. (and a good after )
    he hardly goes out of the house (only when needed). All he do is work, play fifA13 (which is still a work for him as he's earning money playing that game.. lol) and sometimes go to gym.

Thread Information