Trefor is working at home so we are together 24/7 except on his business travels (1D1N - twice or thrice a month). He is such a cool husband. He loves to research and attend Filipino gatherings (christmas party, barrio fiesta) so I can meet new Filipino friends. He's not a catholic/religious guy but he voluntarily attends mass with me. He uses his work breaks to do food shopping with me. He is also my driving instructor. On weekends we do cycling, hiking, swimming and watching movie. Sports car is also a common interest so coming to car shows and watching race at silverstone is another bonding moment. I love meeting and having dinner with his friends and colleagues, they always offer me warm welcome.

Trefor is traveling tomorrow for 2D1N. Therefore, I have no choice but to do my ALONE routines. This includes but not be limited to: charity shopping, meeting friends in Reading, visiting Filipino-Asian food store, trip to Oxford or London, eating dried fish/squid, leg waxing and eyebrow threading.

Trefor feels guilty leaving me alone at home so a day before his flight he calls his family (specially mum) and ask some time to look after me. He always make sure that I'm happy and safe even we are distance apart.