Thread: Confused

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by McGregor03 View Post
    from Mindanao and am going to fly to Cebu nextweek on 25th of Feb...I think I will go to their office and inquire about it instead of calling them..
    ... probably just as well, Mariam; if the business lines are anything like as ineffective for direct access as those in the UK are, especially. Quicker in the long run, too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... probably just as well, Mariam; if the business lines are anything like as ineffective for direct access as those in the UK are, especially. Quicker in the long run, too!!
    Hi arthur little, am just so stress about everything. Dunno where to apply, which is better cebu or manila?
    Love is the sweetest disease ever!!!

Hi arthur little, am just so *stress about everything. Dunno where to apply, which is better cebu or manila?
    Perfectly *understandable, Mariam.

... I haven't had any personal dealings with the various English Tests and, consequently, wasn't aware they were any more likely to be conducted in Cebu than say, Davao City for instance. But, of course - since there would APPEAR to be a distinct lack of such facilities readily available on Mindanao (hence your question) - I should imagine it would be less expensive to fly to your nearest neighbouring island, than Manila.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Perfectly *understandable, Mariam.

... I haven't had any personal dealings with the various English Tests and, consequently, wasn't aware they were any more likely to be conducted in Cebu than say, Davao City for instance. But, of course - since there would APPEAR to be a distinct lack of such facilities readily available on Mindanao (hence your question) - I should imagine it would be less expensive to fly to your nearest neighbouring island, than Manila.
    Am sure about it now...Cebu, definitely

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    Hi arthur little, am just so stress about everything. Dunno where to apply, which is better cebu or manila?
    Mariam, it depends on your circumstances where is the most convenient for you then go for it. Give them a ring for inquiry or pay them a visit if you can for more details as easy as that. I dont understand why your stressed on this, its just a matter of inquiry. Your just giving yourself more stress if you dont move now.

Hi Mariam,

If you prefer an orientation, then go to Makati. It's better with orientation. Period.

BUT if your husband would like you to get the test in Cebu and your considering the costs then take it in Cebu. Besides if you go to Manila and you don't know anyone, it will be the same, you'll just be stressed. When you go and inquire in Cebu test center, ask them for review materials that can help you, I'm sure they have. You will be fine. Good luck on your exam.

Quote Originally Posted by filbrit View Post
    Hi Mariam,

If you prefer an orientation, then go to Makati. It's better with orientation. Period.

BUT if your husband would like you to get the test in Cebu and your considering the costs then take it in Cebu. Besides if you go to Manila and you don't know anyone, it will be the same, you'll just be stressed. When you go and inquire in Cebu test center, ask them for review materials that can help you, I'm sure they have. You will be fine. Good luck on your exam.
    Hi filbrit, Cebu indeed...Thanks for the message, badly need that coz u sound positive Thank u x

Quote Originally Posted by melovesengland View Post
    Mariam, it depends on your circumstances where is the most convenient for you then go for it. Give them a ring for inquiry or pay them a visit if you can for more details as easy as that. I dont understand why your stressed on this, its just a matter of inquiry. Your just giving yourself more stress if you dont move now.
    melovesengland cebu is the most convenient for me, so I'll just take my exam there. And as what filbrit told me, they might have a review materials ( I hope) ... Am just so stress coz of everything like documents etc..Maybe I just overthink about all the stuff...Got a ticket now to Cebu for the exam,what took me so long here in Mindanao is the problem in my baptismal.And hopefully after that, things will go smoothly...

melovesengland cebu is the most convenient for me, so I'll just take my exam there. And as what filbrit told me, they might have a review materials ( I hope) ... Am just so stress coz of everything like documents etc..Maybe I just overthink about all the stuff...Got a ticket now to Cebu for the exam,what took me so long here in Mindanao is the problem in my baptismal.And hopefully after that, things will go smoothly...
    Goodluck McGregor on your exam, be confident and prepare as much as you can. You can do it. Don't worry too much, it will do you no good.
    Always look on the bright side of life

Quote Originally Posted by angellegwen View Post
    Goodluck McGregor on your exam, be confident and prepare as much as you can. You can do it. Don't worry too much, it will do you no good.
    Thank u angellegwen, it doesn't bother me a lil nemore
    Just hearing from someone that I can do it makes me feel better ,.. Thank u

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    I think you will be fine, love. Just calm down as it wont help on your exam in future. Hoping things will go smoothly. Keep us posted! xx

Quote Originally Posted by melovesengland View Post
    I think you will be fine, love. Just calm down as it wont help on your exam in future. Hoping things will go smoothly. Keep us posted! xx
    Thanks melovesengland Will take the exam on march 10 and 16..yikes! Thank u again xx

Mariam

Thread Information