Thread: Why does no one care?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Years ago, while taxi driving in the middle of a rainy night, I came across a nasty accident.
    From the bits all over the place I soon realized that it was a Reliant Robin.
    Left my taxi car, sideways in the middle of the road, with all the flashers on, to warn oncoming traffic of the debris, and scouted around the place.
    Within seconds I found a body lying in the ditch, got him out very carefully and laid him on the kerbside, got my first aid kit out of my boot, and put some bandages on his head, to stem the blood. Called for an ambulance through my taxi two way radio, it seemed ages before it got there, real ages...
    To cut a long story short.... I got a rollocking from the cops that attended the incident, about 10 minutes after the ambulance left the scene... I should have not touched anything, only report it...
    AND I left myself open to lawsuits... if things went pearshaped with him... Because I was not trained in first aid. (incidentally I was, as the first rule in obtaining a german driving licence is to attend a first aid course....)
    About 3 months later, I meet the guy............ On crutches, with more steel pins in his bones than a magnet could cope with... Telling me that he wished that I had left him there to die...
    I was gobsmacked.
    Thanks for nothing M..... F.....

they had an interview on sky news a few days ago about the hotel fire in newquay.

apparently the fireservice didn't have ladders, they had to come from 50miles away. so a neighbor got out his ladders & was going up to get a chap out who was choking at the window.

what happened next?

apparently the police tazered the guy, and needless to say the guy choking at the window had only one option left - to jump.

needless to say he died.

barking mad, better off without jobsworths like that

london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by baboyako View Post
    they had an interview on sky news a few days ago about the hotel fire in newquay.

apparently the fireservice didn't have ladders, they had to come from 50miles away. so a neighbor got out his ladders & was going up to get a chap out who was choking at the window.

what happened next?

apparently the police tazered the guy, and needless to say the guy choking at the window had only one option left - to jump.

needless to say he died.

barking mad, better off without jobsworths like that
    I would like to think the police officers were charged with assault and manslaughter for their stupid actions but as we speak they are properbly sewinng some stripes on as we speak to reward them for another up.

Nice work Peter..
    In this day and age I think I would have called the Police as I would have assumed that the girl was taking drugs and carrying something sharp for protection?
    Thats the dilemma I suppose..
    The route of the problem may well lie with the "mother" but Im only guessing..
    Anyway..Well done,you should be proud of yourself.
    Here,the other day we saw ANOTHER Filipino lying in a jeep stop terminal,black with exaust fumes etc..My Mrs tried to put PHP50.00 in his hand as he was sleeping..My bro in law quickly stopped her as if she were a crazy woman!!
    I never really knew what to do for the best in these situations..I still dont.

Thread Information