Thread: Sterling to Peso

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Stewart, it doesn't work that way. My wife and I opened an account with PNB in the Philippines. That was easy. So, when I want to remit, I go to PNB Europe website and transfer the cash directly from my Nat-west account to our account in Phils. You can if you are in the UK call them and it is an instant transfer, do it online and they say it can take 24 hours to deposit. My wife then goes to the bank or ATM and can access the money. To do this through PNB Europe, you just have to register with them, just bank details of the account the money is coming from and the account it is going to. It is easy
    been trying to register online but their link for sign up will not work,tried it on different browsers still the same,

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    been trying to register online but their link for sign up will not work,tried it on different browsers still the same,
    Stewart try this link

http://www.pnbeurope.com/forms/RemRe...nFormNov11.pdf

if it opens then you print it as per instructions here:

http://www.pnbeurope.com/Remittance.htm
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Stewart try this link

http://www.pnbeurope.com/forms/RemRe...nFormNov11.pdf

if it opens then you print it as per instructions here:

http://www.pnbeurope.com/Remittance.htm
    thanks steve, cant fill it in yet anyway untill i get the send to beneficiary bank details,
    looking at their remittance charges,it says sterling to us dollar does this mean its paid into a phil bank in dollars then have to change it again to peso,?
    the only downside is having to pay for 2 lots of id to be signed by doctor ect, but i guess its worth it, just need to know if scanned documents for id are ok or need to be photo copies .
    feel pnb europe is pretty safe and reliable

also it asks my employment details income, in a way im early retired without income, what you think should i just put retired and leave earnings blank

thanks steve, cant fill it in yet anyway untill i get the send to beneficiary bank details,
    looking at their remittance charges,it says sterling to us dollar does this mean its paid into a phil bank in dollars then have to change it again to peso,?
    the only downside is having to pay for 2 lots of id to be signed by doctor ect, but i guess its worth it, just need to know if scanned documents for id are ok or need to be photo copies .
    feel pnb europe is pretty safe and reliable

also it asks my employment details income, in a way im early retired without income, what you think should i just put retired and leave earnings blank
    The form I think is just a formality. I remember when I registered I used our company accountant and my Boss for ID. I think it is a bit silly asking for these types of referee. As for the charges, it is only a one time charge, about £6 if you are sending £1000 (ish) You just tell them how much you want to send in £'s, they tell you how many Peso's that is at the exchange rate for that day and they ask you if that includes the charge or not, it is that simple.
    I have been using this method for 4 years (monthly) and have transferred large amounts too like when we bought our house, and never a hiccup or problem, they are very reliable imo.

The form I think is just a formality. I remember when I registered I used our company accountant and my Boss for ID. I think it is a bit silly asking for these types of referee. As for the charges, it is only a one time charge, about £6 if you are sending £1000 (ish) You just tell them how much you want to send in £'s, they tell you how many Peso's that is at the exchange rate for that day and they ask you if that includes the charge or not, it is that simple.
    I have been using this method for 4 years (monthly) and have transferred large amounts too like when we bought our house, and never a hiccup or problem, they are very reliable imo.
    the form only shows payment type as cards debit/credit ect, so its not the bank details,directly like as bank to bank transfer

the form only shows payment type as cards debit/credit ect, so its not the bank details,directly like as bank to bank transfer
    I only use my bank card, it is like just making a card payment. When you call them you confirm your identity with a couple of security questions, then they only ask for the last 4 digits of the card and the security number on the back and it's done. If you do it online it is similar, you have already your card set up on their system and you use a pin number for security. But this time online you have to go through the bank security screen too, so another form of pin number and it is done.
    It sounds complicated, but once set up it is so easy, because I am in China I use the online way, but if I need to send money urgently I will call the uk on the phone as the transfer is instant. hth

Thread Information