Before I met my Filipina girlfriend, I never had any idea how governement can interfere in my privat decisions. I'm really upset that I cannot invite her for some months (to Germany), and that we are forced to get married - cause that's the only way we can be together. Yes, we decided to get married, even if we only have met for one week. Cause it's true big love. But even to marry with her is incredibly hard, and my own government treats me with disrespect and mistrust. It takes at least 9 months before we can come together. That's an incredible burden. We are willing to take it, but I'm completely upset how the government tries to do everything to separate us from each other.

I understand that there are people who abuse marriage. But the fact that rights are abused is not an acceptable reason to punish people who just use their rights properly.

I always payed my taxes, went to the polls, watched news. I gave them what they deserve. But they don't pay me back with the same respect. We are treated like suspects. I guess it's time for an insurgency!