Thread: NCS advice

NCS advice

Hello again,I was reading the NCS website earlier and I was also in Advance Search.It takes 3 to 4 weeks to get an appointment.
    My concern now is .....Do they return my application with documents if they find my supporting documents lacking (passport expired)? OR, they will still submit it to the Home Office ?Pls enlighten me....Reply is very much appreciated.Thank you very much.

if you use them, they go thru your application form and check it for errors and that you've supplied the right evidence. most of your evidence they will photocopy and you'll get the originals back b4 you leave.

i dont think it matters if your passport has expired, they should photocopy it and give it you back.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by PAT View Post
    Hello again,I was reading the NCS website earlier and I was also in Advace Search.It takes 3 to 4 weeks to get an appointment.
    My concern now is .....Do they return my application with documents if they find my supporting documents lacking (passport expired)? OR, they will still submit it to the Home Office ?Pls enlighten me....Reply is very much appreciated.Thank you very much.
    Usually when you have your appointment someone will go through your application form step-by-step and question-by-question. They will not only check that you have completed the form correctly, but they will also check that you have supplied adequate and sufficient supporting documents/evidence etc.
    Photocopies will be made there and then and the originals will be handed back to you.

Hopefully not too much has changed since we did ours.
    Others will be along soon to add their own experiences

Like Joe says it makes no difference that your Philippine passport has expired.
    And yes once photocopied they will give it back to you.

Be aware that if UKBA need your original passport they can request it from you

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    if you use them, they go thru your application form and check it for errors and that you've supplied the right evidence. most of your evidence they will photocopy and you'll get the originals back b4 you leave.

i dont think it matters if your passport has expired, they should photocopy it and give it you back.
    Thank you very much for your quick reply joebloggs, it is really appreciated. We will think all about it and decide very soon. With your expertise as well as Terpe and Arthur Little hopefully we will be able to do the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Usually when you have your appointment someone will go through your application form step-by-step and question-by-question. They will not only check that you have completed the form correctly, but they will also check that you have supplied adequate and sufficient supporting documents/evidence etc.
    Photocopies will be made there and then and the originals will be handed back to you.

Hopefully not too much has changed since we did ours.
    Others will be along soon to add their own experiences
    Thanks again Terpe, we hope the same. We will update whatever development we make.

Thread Information