Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im coming back to manila (hehehe...)

Respected Member

im coming back to manila (hehehe...)

anyone here in Manila this week? anyone wants to meet up for a coffee or something?

Quote Originally Posted by mitch View Post
    anyone here in Manila this week? anyone wants to meet up for a coffee or something?
    my fiancee is in quezon city.. imperial palace suites.. will be there for the next 3-4 days or so. she seems to have nothing to do

Hi Mitch! Would love to...how about Starbucks in Malate, fancy that? Just let me know what day you're coming
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

Are you sending me the plane ticket?
    Keith - Administrator

Respected Member
    Hey Mitch,
    Not a good idea to say meet up for `a coffee or something` - western males will get the wrong idea!

hello mitch!! when will you be here in manila? I'd like to meet somebody from this forums in person....let me know when you will be here and i'll meet you...don't worry, im a good person....

ohhh..imperial palace....really nice place wher you can have the view of the roundabout...we call it here Boy Scout Cirlce....and this place is an ideal place to stay, for it's very accessible to everything and every places you wanna go....even by merely walking...its the central area for every connecting places...like manila and makati...and not that expensive, huh..with an overlooking bar and a poolside...

Quote Originally Posted by mommyhere View Post
    ohhh..imperial palace....really nice place wher you can have the view of the roundabout...we call it here Boy Scout Cirlce....and this place is an ideal place to stay, for it's very accessible to everything and every places you wanna go....even by merely walking...its the central area for every connecting places...like manila and makati...and not that expensive, huh..with an overlooking bar and a poolside...
    I only stayed there once, yup there is a pool on the roof, and lots of bars nearby, and a few places for mark

still, pretty dangerous place - was a stabbing and shootout in a bar while I was there prefer makati anyday...

london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by baboyako View Post
    I only stayed there once, yup there is a pool on the roof, and lots of bars nearby, and a few places for mark

still, pretty dangerous place - was a stabbing and shootout in a bar while I was there prefer makati anyday...
    Greenhills is the place to be with some of the places trying to be trendy and cool, a few really nice resturants tucked away and some real naff discos with something resembling the london smog of my parents youth or so they keep telling me (if the pollution isn't as good as it used to be in the uk) pouring out of the door.

Respected Member
    i would be leaving for manila this afternoon. and will be staying somewhere in ortigas until 5 September. but i might extend my stay depending on the thingy i need to do out there.

i cant leave my mobile number here...

anyways, i'll be checking on the forum when i get to manila...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Are you sending me the plane ticket?

wish i could send you a ticket Papa Keith...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barnsley-mark View Post
    Hey Mitch,
    Not a good idea to say meet up for `a coffee or something` - western males will get the wrong idea!

thanks for telling me that, dear Mark! i didnt realized it doesnt sound right till you pointed it out to me.

hi, mitch. have a nice trip...enjoy ur stays here in manila...hope to have a coffee for u,hehehe...

Respected Member
    thanks, yhilres... its been three months since i left manila. stayed there (on and off) since 1999. my second home actually.

wow, vhongga mo pla girl...cge if given a chance let's meet one day here...God bless

Respected Member
    waaa di naman po... stayed there for a year (1999) because of my internship) then from then on, i lived and worked there na. just came back here in the province everytime i get sick. i dont have the best health

wawa k naman...by the way, san k nga b dito s manila? kc ako d naman talaga ako tga-dito...im from leyte...

Respected Member
    i will be staying in ortigas for a while then go stay with my brother in diliman. near the city hall.

is tacloban in Leyte? hehehe my geography is palpak dear. i got friends from tacloban.

yep, me too! i seldom go to manila...for i hate the traffic and only go there along baywalk...and fort santiago if i wanted to be in a quiet place...and ur right, makati is the best only a little far from my place...just contented with quezon city and also greenhills area, but not in the month of december....no way...traffic is really

The only place I love the most in QCity are those nice comedy bars..really makes me laugh the whole night and i go home still smiling... And also i love the karaoke bars there..coz im a frustrated singer... but i also do love dancing...and lots of places to go in that neighborhood, whether you just want to dine, drink, laff, sing and dance... and lots of coffee bars as well..u dont need to that far...

Respected Member
    i have never been to any comedy bars. i used to lived in cubao there is a comedy bar in araneta center but i never wnet there. my friends never liked going.

don't worry mitch, promise meet kita and hope we get along together....im sure of that...Hummm taga lucy torres place ka pla ha....pang showbiz.... Just let me know ha? promise?

Respected Member
    don't worry mitch, promise meet kita and hope we get along together....im sure of that...Hummm taga lucy torres place ka pla ha....pang showbiz.... Just let me know ha? promise?

thanks mommy... my friends po are from tacloban. im from bicol po. land of the uragon LOL.

it's a nice place, enjoy ka talaga pag nasa loob kana...ukrayan to the max, hehehe....tanggal problem mo...

yes, thats klawns....try mo once ...and promise you will really enjoy the night...just don't try to sing on stage because they're gonna slap you with their sarcastic green jokes...but it's safe going there...to unwind...and also punchline and sirko...well if you choose to have a coffee and chat it's also okey with me...

Respected Member
    i'll contact you mommy when i get to manila.

i dont think i got time to go to klowns, etc... got friends and family to visit in a short time.

i really missed manila.... despite the traffic, pollution, etc...

Fyi

yessssssssssss ...uragon place... and the place where the hottest variety of chili was served just like chips...or dessert... i tried once and i really cried and really had loads and loads of candle stix...FYI "uragon" means "very hot people". where you in bicol? havent been there, one of my neighbor here kept on inviting me..but i'm bit hesitant..i love to go, but i hate to be sat travelling by bus.. for 8hours straight...

few places for mark? just wonderin what is it like??? just askin' here

Respected Member
    yessssssssssss ...uragon place... and the place where the hottest variety of chili was served just like chips...or dessert... i tried once and i really cried and really had loads and loads of candle stix...FYI "uragon" means "very hot people". where you in bicol? havent been there, one of my neighbor here kept on inviting me..but i'm bit hesitant..i love to go, but i hate to be sat travelling by bus.. for 8hours straight...
    Uragon means Magaling, LOL. its a misconception po that uragon is very hot people.

i live in Legazpi City. you can take the plane, mommy, just an hour trip. Cebu Pacific got very good deals on the tickets. but i will be taking the bus tonight 6pm.

eh kasi, wala binanggit yung ng invite na me plane na dun...good to know...because yan ang sabi ng guard namin na bicolano...yun daw ibig sabihin nun....pati yung neighbor ko nung ng joke ako about the word natawa siya sa akin.....Sorry for the other ppol here about our tagalog.....mejo...impolite...pero natype ko na eh. so i might as well send na lang...sorry po!

Respected Member
    there is a plane here coming in and out of the city everyday. you can choose from PAL, Cebu Pacific and Air Philippines. Do come and visit Bicol. There are a lot to see here, whale (buyanding) watching, wake boarding, beaches, and even the mayon volcano (its best to see it when its actively erupting)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information