Thread: i can't believe she did that! grrrr...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

i can't believe she did that! grrrr...

is that normal for a filipina ex-gf to call ur husband? grrr....

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hilda_danao View Post

why did she call in the first place?

there has to be a reason. see if there is a reasonable explanation for that call.

hi hilda,

i guess Mitch is right,u'd better know the reason first for that call..talk to ur husband how u feel about it, and/or if u find it uncomfortable that he is still talking with his filipina ex..

i think it's not normal but probably there is a reason behind it, so before all the caseroles fly (just kidding) talk to ur husband. Communication is the key.
    CPLURLTC Care, Patience, Love, Understanding, Respect, Loyalty, Trust & Concideration / Compassion Are all the values Me & Anilyn hope to give each other, sometimes we may both fail, but we will always try, I am sure most of u in here are the type to do the same with their loved ones.

Ingat Paul & Anilyn

Banned
    Calm down dear I know that one of the TRADEMARK of Filipina is being SELOSA , but try to know the reason. Whatever the reason is, that would be fine. It's fine to look/talk but not TOUCH . He's your husband already
    Before, I was a Selosa, but now I learned to trust more and more and got peace of mind
    Cheer-up !

thanks!

thanks pennybarry, silver13, kimmi & mitch for your good advices. i really appreciate it. i already talked with my husband. he told me everything and even asked me to call the woman to ask her not to call my husband again. so i called her in suplada way. well, i found out that her reason is not really good. so i warned her not to call my husband again or else, i'll tell her british husband of what she's doing. yes, she's married and has 2 kids. isn't that insane? oh, it's a long story.
    i talked to my husband already in a proper way and everything's fine now. i trust my husband fully.
    thanks guys!

i am glad that all is well now with u and ur husband..communication and trust are really the best weapon to make a relationship grow stronger..just dont mind that ex filipina maybe she's just envy with u..sorry for her..he he he

Does this mean I don't get to kneecap anyone then?
    Keith - Administrator

thanks again!

thanks kimmi! i really feel sorry for her because she doesn't seem to have a happy married life. she's envious coz my husband married me and not her 6 years ago. i can't believe she still has my husband's mobile number!!! how would you feel if the ex-gf will admit to you that she's still inlove with your husband. her calling and everything she did don't seem normal for me coz she's a filipina.
    oh well, the most important is everything's fine with me and my husband. thanks again!

...and not her 6 years ago.
    Simple reason for this, and common. She's having 'major' problems in her relationship/life now, and is turning to the last thing she can remember she loved.......not even thinking for one minute how long ago it was, or what life he now has.
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Simple reason for this, and common. She's having 'major' problems in her relationship/life now, and is turning to the last thing she can remember she loved.......not even thinking for one minute how long ago it was, or what life he now has.

Absolutely true Mr. Admin!
    Maybe she's just looking for somebody to rescue her or maybe to use...for the mean time.

Banned
    Might be she's jealous coz she can see u very happy to ur hubby while she's not!!!!

the first time i know, i really want to it all happened just yesterday. coincidentally my new friend i met just few weeks ago is a close friend of hers. i've found out that they're friends just 2 weeks ago. she told me the woman's side of the story. for me, there's really no need for the woman to call my husband. it's already in the past. she can't change whatever mistake she had done in the past. she now has 2 kids and a faithful husband.
    she seems to have ulterior motive. she was really sobbing while talking to my husband on the phone (sigh) esp. when my hubby told her that he married me twice here in uk & Phil. she even asked my husband not to tell me. sorry na lang sya coz my husband doesn't keep secret from me or lie to me.
    anyway, i really feel sorry for her. .i just wish she moves on with her own life.
    thanks for your advices and comments Mr. Admin & everyone.
    i really don't wanna talk more next time about this. hope u all understand. thanks.

Thread Information