Hi all, from sunny Boracay..Rob and Elsa just checking if you guys are suffering the cold and wet while we're here in Boracay :lol:

The story so far then, we arrived HK on Oct 25th on KLM - well recommended and even better they have the on-line check in, so we picked the exit rows with plenty of legroom.
We spent 3 nights in HK, visited Ocean Park, Lantau Island & Big Buddha, shopping and more shopping, took the escalator up to Mid Levels, the Peak, Star Ferry and lots of yummy chinese food with chopsticks ooer..

Then it was onto to sunny Manila - we were there 1 night (at the Makati Palace) then onto to Tacloban. We intended to stay at the Leyte Park Hotel, however, upon checking-in at that place we immediatley checked out again, it was DISGUSTING - more about that on my return, so instead it was our fave - Alejandros. We visited Sohoton Caves, Dulag, Tanaun and surronding area. We ate at Guiseppes Italian and Stephanies - which Gerry (GM47) recommended.

Onto Day 3, we returned to Manila fully intending to stay there for a day or two while Elsa sorts out some "beezness" but instead we thought, sod it, lets go Boracay, so it was out of arrivals and back in again to get Asian Spirit to Cacitlan. We didnt get a chance to book a place at Casa Pilar, Pete, as it was all last minute, so instead we got The Blue Mango Blue Mango Hotel on the west side of Boracay Beach. This place really is paradise, its just so beautiful. We've been here just 1 day, but so far we've done the banana boat (and fallen off big style) got a day boat trip arond the island to include fish feeding!, the Crystal Caves and generally admiring the beauty of this lovely island. I'm thoroughly sunburnt, Elsa has a shoulder injury, but what the hell, its paradise.

We're flying back to Manila on 5th, staying for 3 days whilst Elsa sorts out some "beezness" (don't ask me!&#33 then its back to Hong Kong on 8th, finally catching KLM to Cardff via Amsterdam on 11th November back to the cold and wet, and I'm sure we'll have many more stories to tell.

See ya later amigos..Heres a pic of Blue Mango....