Thread: Just back , Singapore Airlines

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Just back , Singapore Airlines

Got back a few weeks ago , £750 return , 2 hour wait in Singapore
    9/10 and well worth the extra £150
    Good roomy seats ( I am 6 1 ) , loads of free food and drinks , movies on demand ... Skyfall , Django , Raging Bull when you are not mesmerised by the air hostesses

Call me old fashioned if you like, but most of us here on the forum have wives, partners or girlfriends in the Philippines so therefore know how mesmerising the ladies are. I read your other posts but fail to understand the emphasis on having or not having a girlfriend to visit certain places. We know the ins and outs of most parts in the Philippines, so please do not stress the infatuation with our ladies because we treat them with the utmost respect and we do not treat them as objects
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Well said steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Call me old fashioned if you like, but most of us here on the forum have wives, partners or girlfriends in the Philippines so therefore know how mesmerising the ladies are. I read your other posts but fail to understand the emphasis on having or not having a girlfriend to visit certain places. We know the ins and outs of most parts in the Philippines, so please do not stress the infatuation with our ladies because we treat them with the utmost respect and we do not treat them as objects
    Couldnt agree more steve

AN HAPPY WIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Thanks for the comments , I did visit and stay with a girl from CDO and spent 9 days with her after 5 days with the lads in AC/Boracay ... I let off steam first then got to the serious stuff , takes time to build trust

Quote Originally Posted by robwolves View Post
    after 5 days with the lads in AC/Boracay ... I let off steam first then got to the serious stuff , takes time to build trust
    It's a two way street right?? I am sure your girlfriend would be really pleased to know you are playing behind her back. You have a lot to learn about Filipinas and I think you will learn the hard way. But don't come here with a sob story because I don't think you will get much sympathy
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

It's a two way street right?? I am sure your girlfriend would be really pleased to know you are playing behind her back. You have a lot to learn about Filipinas and I think you will learn the hard way. But don't come here with a sob story because I don't think you will get much sympathy

Thread Information