Hi everyone! I am from Philippines and currently working in Kuwait, my fiance who is also a filipino is in the UK. We are now in the process of completing the requirements for my application, i have several questions and would appreciate some advice

- our grandparents are neighbors, my fiance lived with his grandmother that time while me and my family would often visit my grandparents hence, he was able to see me and play with me. We were 6-7 yrs old back then. After several years, his family moved to another city and that made us grow apart. We made contact again and renewed our friendship thru facebook last nov.2010. Please let me know if we should still state this in the cover letter (sponsorship letter) as we do not have any evidence like photos to prove that we are childhood friends.

- As i have mentioned, i am currently working in Kuwait, should i submit also my certificate of employment and bank statement? what if my balance is not stable I am afraid it would affect my application

Thank you in advance!!!