Thread: Is there such thing as getting married on the first meeting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Respected Member
    marriage is BIG step. and marrying at first meeting can be scary. they have to be careful in making this decsion. i just wish they wont regret anything in the end.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich View Post
    marriage is BIG step. and marrying at first meeting can be scary. they have to be careful in making this decsion. i just wish they wont regret anything in the end.

Yes I agree it's scary , it seems that you are TAKING THE RISK. But then there are some lucky relationship. I have a friend who wanted to marry a British and luckily my husband has friend who wanted to marry a filipina. They met thru us and after 2 weeks of their chatting the Brits arrived in Phil and on their first week they decided to marry and they married in Manila. I am against with that, but they said, they are in their 40' already so they know what they're doing And once again my brod in Law when he first met my friend cousin after 2 weeks chatting, they decided to marry, Same reason " they are on thier 50's so they know what they're doing

These 2 couples are both happy indeed They look like in their SWEET 16

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Yes I agree it's scary , it seems that you are TAKING THE RISK. But then there are some lucky relationship. I have a friend who wanted to marry a British and luckily my husband has friend who wanted to marry a filipina. They met thru us and after 2 weeks of their chatting the Brits arrived in Phil and on their first week they decided to marry and they married in Manila. I am against with that, but they said, they are in their 40' already so they know what they're doing And once again my brod in Law when he first met my friend cousin after 2 weeks chatting, they decided to marry, Same reason " they are on thier 50's so they know what they're doing

These 2 couples are both happy indeed They look like in their SWEET 16

Lucky for them, they made the right choice. Marrying at first meeting is very risky. But life is always about taking risks. We dont know the outcome of their decisions. Let's just hope it goes well...

Thread Information