Thread: Baby Milk Philippines

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    You can't buy Aptimil there. ..we took our own supplies. .we eventually ran out of that so had to use the best stuff available. .both our boys hated it. .they ended up with constipation and whatnot. .bloody nightmare. ..I hear what you are saying about the cow and gate brand. ..maybe worth a try but babies aren't silly. .we couldn't pull the wool over our babies eyes. ...if you are going for 3 weeks or so you could pack enough in hold luggage. ..believe me. ..better for one of you to buy clothing out there as opposed to buying baby milk.

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    You can't buy Aptimil there. ..we took our own supplies. .we eventually ran out of that so had to use the best stuff available. .both our boys hated it. .they ended up with constipation and whatnot. .bloody nightmare. ..I hear what you are saying about the cow and gate brand. ..maybe worth a try but babies aren't silly. .we couldn't pull the wool over our babies eyes. ...if you are going for 3 weeks or so you could pack enough in hold luggage. ..believe me. ..better for one of you to buy clothing out there as opposed to buying baby milk.
    Thanks for that maybe I should just send some over by royal mail airsure who aim to deliver within 5 days because he still has enough to do him for 12 more days...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    Thanks for that maybe I should just send some over by royal mail airsure who aim to deliver within 5 days because he still has enough to do him for 12 more days...
    I would Mark. ...it'll be money well spent. ..what we did was send a load over via LBC 6 weeks in advance of our arrival. ..unfortunately the box didn't arrive until the 2 week of us being there. ..we ended up having to buy the stuff there. .the cost was 1200 pesos (15 pounds) compared to the 9 pounds we pay here for a by far superior blend!

Thread Information