Thread: 13 years for violent "Refugee" street mugger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesey View Post
    There are people in the world who have been forced from their homes to flee conflict and violence. You don't seem too bothered about their plight, but I'm proud that we as a nation provide humanitarian assistance.
    there are, but how do you weed out the fake ones? also if you are a genuine refugee, and your accepted by another country as a guest, if you commit a serious crime that results in a prison sentence surely you would expect to be deported.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    there are, but how do you weed out the fake ones? also if you are a genuine refugee, and your accepted by another country as a guest, if you commit a serious crime that results in a prison sentence surely you would expect to be deported.
    To be honest, I wouldn't be so concerned about the "Refugees" that have the means to make it all the way to this country and I wouldn't automatically give them rights over other immigrants. Also, I wouldn't donate money to charities supporting Refugees in this country.

My concern is the people who have to flee their homes and arrive at Refugee camps with absolutely nothing. It's happening right now in Syria / Jordan. Until the conflict is resolved, these people need food and shelter. Raising awareness about this and providing aid are the most important things.

A good friend of mine has worked at a Refugee Camp for MSF. His stories really motivated me to do something!

A good friend of mine has worked at a Refugee Camp for MSF. His stories really motivated me to do something!
    my parents fled the Nazi's and the Russians and came to the UK, but my point is if you commit a crime, if you are a refugee or not you should be deported.

so whether this guy is or is not a refugee should not matter, what matters is he is a criminal and after his sentence he should be deported.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Respected Member
    my parents fled the Nazi's and the Russians and came to the UK, but my point is if you commit a crime, if you are a refugee or not you should be deported.

so whether this guy is or is not a refugee should not matter, what matters is he is a criminal and after his sentence he should be deported.
    Totally agree with you!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    There are plenty of charities and other countries to support so called refugees.
    Your attitude is "Let someone else deal with it".

I suggest you read less of the Daily Mail and more of something like this:
    http://www.unhcr.org.uk/

Banned

This grub was proven early on not to be a refugee but instead of being shipped out (no doubt due to Labours Human Rights Act )he was allowed to remain here abusing our welfare system and leading a life of violent crime. Another sound reason for restoring the death penalty.

Edit - sorry Joe wrote this as you posted # 11 above

Banned
    To be honest, I wouldn't be so concerned about the "Refugees" that have the means to make it all the way to this country and I wouldn't automatically give them rights over other immigrants. Also, I wouldn't donate money to charities supporting Refugees in this country.

My concern is the people who have to flee their homes and arrive at Refugee camps with absolutely nothing. It's happening right now in Syria / Jordan. Until the conflict is resolved, these people need food and shelter. Raising awareness about this and providing aid are the most important things.

So therefore your posts have nothing to do with so called "refugees" aka illegal economic migrants abusing the hospitality and laws of this country

I think you need to be lobbying the ambassadors of the oil rich middle east states to see what they're doing to help their fellow muslims - precious little no doubt

Thread Information