Thread: The 10 Best Camera Bags

Lightbulb The 10 Best Camera Bags

Whether you're after a classic case in the style of Lee Miller or something hi-tech, keep your precious kit safe in one of these ...

1. Domke F-5XB

A compact and versatile carrier that comfortably functions as a handheld case, shoulder or belt bag. The five compartments and pockets will snugly fit an SLR camera and a couple of your favourite lenses, as well as filters and those all-important films.
    £87, domkebags.co.uk

2. Grafea Leather Camera Bag

This stylish leather camera bag that wouldn’t look out of place on Lee Miller’s arm is from the vintage-inspired bag brand Grafea. It’s also reminiscent of the satchels seen everywhere over the past year, making it be a treat for any fashion- or history-conscious snapper.
    £170, grafea.co.uk

3. Private Surprise Photo-S

Big with the cycle scene, Crumpler has made a name for itself with minimal and cool urban bag designs. Among its wide camera-bag range is this slick number with a dipped bottom and soft Nylex lining. It also comes in a range of eight bright colours.
    £39, crumpler.eu

4. Aquapac Small Stormproof Pouch

Aquapac is the brand to go for if you want to keep your gadgets safe in all weathers. This small, padded waterproof camera pouch comes with an adjustable belt, perfect for camping, adventure sports or muddy festivals.
    £28, aquapac.net

5. JW Anderson for Nikon

Winning praise from the likes of GQ and Grazia, who described it as a “front-row essential”, this leather camera bag from the radical fashion designer JW Anderson takes its inspiration from 1940s carry cases and is modelled to fit the Nikon 1 camera.
    £84.99, store.nikon.co.uk

6. Ngaishak Camera Pouch

At less than a fiver, this funky canvas pouch is an absolute steal. Perfect for pocket point-and-shoot cameras, the brightly coloured case is also suitable for MP3 players and mobile phones. It’s just one of a wide range of fantastically designed cases and bags stocked by Rigu.
    £4.99, rigu.co.uk

7. F-stop rucksack

At first glance, it just looks like another rucksack, albeit a trendy one. But the vintage stylings are just the tip of the iceberg of this specially designed camera bag, which splits in half across the middle to allow access to a top and bottom compartment. Clever stuff.
    £86.99, rigu.co.uk

8. Tamrac Expedition 9x

For the snapper on a mission, this bag truly is designed to hold every piece of kit you can think of. Big enough to hold a telephoto lens, there’s also space for plenty of smaller lenses as well as pouches for filters. There’s even a quick-clip tripod-attachment system.
    £250, fotosense.co.uk

9. Lowepro Apex 100 AW

A great-value bag designed to fit big SLRs or camcorders. The all-weather cover will keep your kit safe in rain or shine and the extra-soft lining will keep your camera snug without scratching your lenses or LCD screen.
    £29.99, jessops.com

10. Manfrotto Nano Pouch

A stylish but simple design, this pouch is a great way to keep your compact camera safe while you’re out on the town. It features two compartments, so you can keep cables and spare batteries in it as well as the camera itself.
    £11.95, manfrotto.co.uk

Source:-
    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...gallery&ino=10

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    This is nice Sir Peter!

Manfrotto's good. They do good stuffs. Ive got a manfrotto manfrotto 390 series mk394-h tripod and its just prefect for me. With bag, I am using Nikon's Camera Bag which was already included with the cam package. Its big, bulky and loads of compartments which suits me well.

It's a funny thing Novie, but enthusiasts like ourselves generally tend to carry around much more on our travels than the professional does.

We need these lovely neat gadgety things

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    We do, indeed Sir Peter! I tend to carry more sweets with me thats why I like my big camera bag. That is mainly its use for my sweets I think. hahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by melovesengland View Post
    We do, indeed Sir Peter! I tend to carry more sweets with me thats why I like my big camera bag. That is mainly its use for my sweets I think. hahahahahaha.
    Hehehe, me I like cold beer

Trusted Member
    Wot, no '10 best Bum bags' ?

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Wot, no '10 best Bum bags' ?

We have a great 'bag shop' in our local town. Been there for years.
    Anyway they always have new stock of the latest travel bags and cases etc so everytime I'm in town I pop in for a good browse.

I noticed a new range of 'bum-bags' in all colours and various included accessories. Funny thing was what they are called.
    I can't remember exactly what they were called (I'll check next time), but it made me laugh.....

Trusted Member
    Daft thing is...you don't wear them on your bum anyway, unless I've been doing something wrong.

Thread Information