I wanna share my sadness to you because I don't know how I can manage my feelings, I'm with this guy for 3years now, and we always have plans.

First. Before we met we plan to get married but it didnt pushed through because he said he wasn't ready (well I understand bec it's the first time we met)

After a year we planned it more seriously, he said he will go back here and we will get married and he asked me to do all the research on how we can get married. Excitedly I did all of it, and of course first and most vital requirement is the cni, he said he dont know how to get it, where and when he should get it, so, again he asked me to do it for him so I research and asked some people on how to do it. He have many excuses not to do it, he's busy at work, tired, and he don't know the phone number of the office so I even get the number of his local registry. Then one day he said he did it and we will just wait for 21 days and he can get it. I was in doubt bec his process was different with the other people but then again we waited. then 21 days is over, he said his cni is still in the post? Very different with the others who will pick it up in the office. And then time has came that he needs to go here. I got mad bec he didn't receive the cni I was begging him to do it earlier but he didnt bec of many excuses but he promised he will do and sort everything before he comes. So he was here, nothing of our second plan had happened. Again he promise that when he goes back to uk we will plan again and it will come into reality. He admitted that he lied about the cni!

So third plan, fiancée visa he didnt meet the financial requirement so he needs a part time job--another not so good. He said he will look for a job but then it's been more than 3months now and it is still nothing, another thing is his accommodation requirements I knew that its easy to obtain it (can do it online) and same as the part time job it's been nothing for 3months.

I can't understand why he's not doing the things that we're planning he said he loves me but why is it like that? I said if he doesn't like to do it, he should tell me so I can do something else and not wait for him. I've been so frustrated everyday figuring out what is wrong with me, I feel so unlucky seeing people happy. Seeing lots of successful stories here, with men doing all they can for their love ones so they can be together. I wish one day he will be like that and he will not be a lazy liar. I don't know if I should still believe in his words or just move on and find another one I know it's not easy, but it might be easier than being hurt everyday and hoping for nothing. Don't know what to do.