Hi
My name is charlie and I been useing free web sights to find the right girl.
I have a question applation I send to all that right to me and most of them get the questions right, but as soon as I start getting to know them and start having feelings for them, thay ALL WAY ASK FOR MONEY or say to me, I want to come to you in the states.
I can't seem to find the right ones.
I have now in my mail box, I say about 75 e-mails on girls that want to marry me and I say about 95% of them are [attachmentid=20]only after money.
I am going to the Plilippines in 2006 and I need to find a loving and careing wife and one that follow thw Old Philippino ways and she obay her man.
I want to open a Suri/Suri store to so we will have an income.
I will give up my US Citezenship once I get there and get marred.[attachmentid=20]
I do not have any family left here and I am all alone.
5 years agoi I did live in a city called DAVAO and I lived there for a year and I Love it there in the Philippines.
I am looking for some one that is between 17 to 23 and that has never been tuched by any man so I know that she is good body and Heart and Sole.
If any one can help me to find that girl I am looking for to spend my life with, I will need photos and where she lives and any other infomation on her and thay can send me e-mail to darkmanta12000@yahoo.com
I am a loving and careing man of 50 years old and I know that I will not much time left in this world and I want to be happey untill the day I die.