I'm somewhat confused as I've just been informed of 2 things. As a disabled person as I was living alone I had a A single person's disability premium.

Now I have married my finances goes down by about £50? I have been told this is because I'm living with my wife now.

The fact that she cannot claim public funds does not stop them recognizing Thus classing us as a couple despite the fact we cant claim that we are a couple and claim the married persons' rate!!! ... Not only that, they are claiming the money back I have been paid already back to January when we wed!!!

On top of that, I have been told that the money I have to pay for My wife's Immigration fees is not necessary despite the fact its a legal requirement (Indefinite leave to remain and Life in the UK test) Which she has to do to remain with me here!!!,,,,, Plus she has to do another English test!!! More Expense that it seems is my choice if I want her to stay??? Has anyone else been told this???? I have no idea how we can do it!!! Any Legal Eagles Out there???