Quote Originally Posted by johncar54 View Post
Hang on guys.

The people who supply the drugs of course need to be dealt with, but without the users they would not exist. Bit like blaming the householder because his house gets burgled, or the girl who got raped, as being to blame.

I really am amazed at the number of ‘crystal ball readers’ here who have already decided the women (not girls) are guilty. They may be or they may not be.

Following the line of those who believe they are guilty, maybe they would argue that in UK we do without a trial, if a person is arrested then they are guilty, just sentence them.

But then I suspect that many of the same guys, are also of the opinion the police lie (as they did of course when they got nicked for speeding !! ) so you can’t trust them.

No, lets stick with innocent until proven guilty.

but without drugs there would be no drug addicts, we do have drug addicts because they had access to drugs, it makes sense if my brother didn't have access to drugs he wouldn't have been an addict.

they were caught trying to smuggle £1.5m worth of cocaine, they are not denying that.