Hi Neil

Sorry I was not available for talking in YM, still feeling rough but here I am anyway Your best choice is to be honest and only option A/ is acceptable, Option D is a no no unless they are genuine relations and anyway the Gov will smell a rat at a later date?

Option B/ is not feasible as she needs a sponsor unless she is rich and I know she is not just like me and you, but even less rich

Option C/ Fiancee Visa? Mmmmm maybe but you need to prove your relationship is strong and as you are both still in BF / GF stage this may be more difficult, some in here would disagree? You need a lot of communication between you, Phone calls and other proof, cards, letters etc.

I know from your talking to Anilyn that your GF is a bit scared about travelling to meet you which I understand. Maybe you should consider travelling to meet her again in March / April as you mentioned you would have time then and develop your relationship further by talking on the phone and e-mail, letters etc before travelling to meet her again.

When You meet you may decide to get Engaged as I did to Anilyn and then maybe she will feel less scared at travelling to meet you once you have made that commitment to get married. She will be more willing to travel and see you, you could then also just go for the Fiancee Visa approach then? But maybe your GF will need to see life in the UK for 6 months before she or you commit yourselves to a lifetime together.

Afterall a marriage is for life not Christmas :-)

It is a big step for the both of you as with all in this forum, even more so for the one who is leaving family and friends behind.

I will talk more to you when I feel better Neil in YM