hi everyone.
I'm Andy recently got engaged to my beautiful fiancee Mizel. We met online in Nov 2013,met in person Dec 2013.
We are just waiting for her to pass the english test then we should be ready to submit our application.
I wish i found this place a couple of months ago,might well have saved us a lot of stress.
Surely its not just me ho finds the UKBA website quite possibly the most un intuitive site on the web.
Mizel has her IELTS booked for 29th aug wish we'd realised ielts wasnt the only option .Initially we thought her BSN in Nursing was sufficient for the english test,it was only when we went to submit in July that we found out it wasnt(at least VSF never charged us).I must've read that page on UKBA a 100 times .only a couple of days ago i noticed it is Only Academic Degrees .Oh well live and learn.
Other than the test i think we are finally ready.We have met ive been over to visit 3 times in 7 months.We chat daily via social media,accommodation passed inspection,submitting pics of the wedding rings which are engraved with our names we brought on last visit.I meet the financial requirements.
So far our journey has been far from plain sailing,every document needed seemed to have a bump in getting it.When she went to Manila for the TB test her flight got delayed requiring new appointment,When getting her CENOMAR the computer system crashed requiring to go back the following day.some little hitch for just about everything.Still i'd do it all 10 times over to have her by my side.Surely we are due some luck.
It would be nice if you could just pick up the phone and just ask someone at the UKBA and get a straight answer.
Anyway fingers crossed she passes she's absolutely terrified.especially the Speaking test (i wouldn't fancy my chances of passing).