Thread: Hello, I'm back again.

Hello, I'm back again.

Hello again, I'm back reading the Forum after nearly 4 years now. Been living in the Visaya's for this length of time. Got some reading to catch up..Again if I contribute to any of the Forum, I will be doing so using my bottom line Philosophy which upsets some people, but it will be the truth................and some people cannot face the truth..

well hi there and why are you back, is it just a break or back for good

Quote Originally Posted by jackmac452 View Post
    Hello again, I'm back reading the Forum after nearly 4 years now. Been living in the Visaya's for this length of time. Got some reading to catch up..Again if I co tribute to any of the Forum, I will be doing so using my bottom line Philosophy which upset's some people, but it will be the truth..................and some people cannot face the truth..
    Hi there and welcome back...............there's the truth and then there's the truth............no worries. The worst that can happen is ................

Aye, so what brings you back to the forum after 4 years ?
    Why did you think about us ?

I always read the forum, but I was living on Limasawa Island. The Internet (and Electric) was basically non existent, so coming on the internet was very hard. Now moved to the big city (?) its a lot better. Plus when I was last here, there wa a lot of Goody Goody feeling about the Philippines and all that it entailed, but living here in the boondocks (so to speak) changed my whole way of thinking about the place and what really goes on here. It's a lower third World country, and people should expect what that brings with it...a fact now..20% of all Philippine girls are Bipolar (schizophrenic) but when I came here I did not know that. (told to me by the Pinoy Psychiatrist that lives next door to me). These are things that only living here can be found out about. But, I would not change my Partner for anyone in the World, she's lovely, sweet and Honest...So things are not too bad (except the bloody cockroaches)
    Last edited by jackmac452; 5th September 2013 at 00:49. Reason: forgot enclosed caption

Hello again, I'm back reading the Forum after nearly 4 years now. Been living in the Visaya's for this length of time.
    back! However, I'm ! Could it be, that "old MacDonald had a memory lapse" while living in the Visayas? ... I am asking, because you posted no fewer than nine threads during 2010 and another a year past February, according to the records.

Again if I contribute to any of the Forum, I will be doing so using my bottom line Philosophy which upsets some people, but it will be the truth................and some people cannot face the truth..
    Uh ... oh! ... how d'you mean?

Thread Information