Thread: Delivery service for BRPs

Respected Member

Delivery service for BRPs

Rose received her updated BRP today, with her married name and recording our new address. It was delivered by the most unsavoury looking 'Eastern European' character who hardly spoke any English and drove a shagged out 15 year old Astra. Who is the government trusting to provide this service?

I know if Rose had answered the door she'd have been v nervous at the creature that greeted her with the envelope in his hand.

Banned
    About 10 years ago I had a passport delivered by a grubby looking middle eastern "asylum seeker" character driving an old wreck. No wonder identities get stolen if the Passport Office entrusts deliveries to these types.

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    When my BRP was delivered the bloke who has done it was very nice, English bloke I suppose and he was very polite. The disappointing bit on my BRP application was when they returned my documents, they put all my docus on an old envelope and wrote my name using a pen that looks like its nearly out of ink. Very disgusting!

Makes you think if they cant afford to print my name and put my docus on a clean, new envelope. The amount of money their receiving for the visa payments are untold amounts but it looked like they couldnt afford to buy new envelopes.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by melovesengland View Post
    When my BRP was delivered the bloke who has done it was very nice, English bloke I suppose and he was very polite. The disappointing bit on my BRP application was when they returned my documents, they put all my docus on an old envelope and wrote my name using a pen that looks like its nearly out of ink. Very disgusting!

Makes you think if they cant afford to print my name and put my docus on a clean, new envelope. The amount of money their receiving for the visa payments are untold amounts but it looked like they couldnt afford to buy new envelopes.
    Strange. Rose was told to enclose a stamped self-address envelope for her docs. They came back a day earlier than the BRP in this envelope. Still, at least you got all the docs back!

Thread Information