Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: visa application

visa application

hi friends,

I will be submitting my application for fiancee visa this week hopefully by thursday..i am really nervous and afraid..but i am praying like other couples here who got their visa, i wish i will get mine too..I followed all the advices here in this forum and all those experiences ive learned here..

Anyways, is there anybody here who will submit their application also this week?pls let me know maybe we can go there together..

Praying doesn't help, it all depends on the Poles employed in the British Embassy whether they understando de Anglish un de form.....
    Keith - Administrator

oh Sir Keith, I am really getting nervous now..but I am sure I am armed with the docs needed because I followed the advices here in the forum..

Thank u very much for putting up a forum like this,it is very helpful..

Do I need to have savings(personally)when applying for a fiancee visa? Is it necessary?i need help.thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    Do I need to have savings(personally)when applying for a fiancee visa? Is it necessary?i need help.thanks..
    You may or may not have(personally) it does not matter most. But if you have then u may declare it if u want
    CPLURLTC Care, Patience, Love, Understanding, Respect, Loyalty, Trust & Concideration / Compassion Are all the values Me & Anilyn hope to give each other, sometimes we may both fail, but we will always try, I am sure most of u in here are the type to do the same with their loved ones.

Ingat Paul & Anilyn

nope . don't think it asks you if you've got , only about your husband/future husbands money

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    nope . don't think it asks you if you've got , only about your husband/future husbands money
    .......life.....
    Keith - Administrator

VAF2 Form Question 6.15 Do you or your sponsor hold any savings?

Although u may have ur own savings but the ECO's main focus is ur fiance's financial capability, joe is right so don't worry.
    CPLURLTC Care, Patience, Love, Understanding, Respect, Loyalty, Trust & Concideration / Compassion Are all the values Me & Anilyn hope to give each other, sometimes we may both fail, but we will always try, I am sure most of u in here are the type to do the same with their loved ones.

Ingat Paul & Anilyn

savings is a plus to. if you have declare it if you dont its ok.
    Goodluck! ill pray for you.

hello, thanks for all the replies..i do appreciate it very much..

i have another question..hope u will bear with me..
    on the application form Question 6.3 On what basis does ur sponsor occupy the property?

what is the best way for me to answer it?shall i say pls see the attached supporting documents?or i shall say ..he pays the mortgage..

pls help..thank u very much..

On what basis does ur sponsor occupy the property?
    You've gotta love the way these muppets in Whitehall word these questions............Logical answer would be 'INDOORS'
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    GOD bless, Kimmi..

hi friends,

I will be submitting my application for fiancee visa this week hopefully by thursday..i am really nervous and afraid..but i am praying like other couples here who got their visa, i wish i will get mine too..I followed all the advices here in this forum and all those experiences ive learned here..

Anyways, is there anybody here who will submit their application also this week?pls let me know maybe we can go there together..
    goodluck kimmi!!!!

thanks Ate Char and vkbelly..i really appreciate it..

pls help me how to answer question 6.3.On what basis does ur sponsor occupy the property?

what is the best way for me to answer it?shall i say pls see the attached supporting documents?or i shall say ..he pays the mortgage..

london well away from those people up norf
    Its not neccessary as long as one of you has enough to look after the two of you as the others said. There was one couple where the lady in phill proof of savings was what swung the application.

thanks Ate Char and vkbelly..i really appreciate it..

pls help me how to answer question 6.3.On what basis does ur sponsor occupy the property?

I owned my Flat outright (ie no mortage) when we applied, i would just say on form own house and have the proof of moratge which they will see from bank statments and paperwork that all is in order.

On the SET(m) application for ILR it asks in what way to occupy and nearest tick box for your situation would be owned.

When we applied for our ilr they asked for no proof we owned our house even though i had it avaiable.

So to conclude just tick own house and supply documents regarding mortage.

thanks Sir Andy,Id better answer there own the house/owner..

thank u very much...

one more query..

if i pay by monday thru MC will it be ok if i book for thursday?or the customer service will be the one to book a schedule for me?

thanks..sorry im just nervous..

Are you doing application online as joyce in a post says she could book her appointment.

i try to book online but my fiance told me that since i still need to go there and submit the docs why dont i go there once for all requirements..

hi friends,
    Goodluck
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

thanks m@@,i hope like u and others here i will get my visa too coz i really want to be with my fiance soon..thanks again..

thanks m@@,i hope like u and others here i will get my visa too coz i really want to be with my fiance soon..thanks again..
    You will just follow what everbody did and be true
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

hello!

Goodluck Kimmi! Mostly women here have been through on what you are feeling right now. But anyway, as long as you have the documents needed, i'm sure you will not be disappointed. Take care & goodluck!

Louella & Iain
    Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans... - John Lennon

Good luck Kimmi
    M&M

thanks m@@,louella & Iain and Mike and Melda it really helps me coz I feel really nervous now..

good luck kimmi

thanks mach,thank u everyone for all the support and informations u have shared on me..

this forum is really informative and of help to other people especially those who are applying for a visa..

guys,i already submitted my application online for the fiancee visa,actually it was not the first plan but i am curious what's the difference between submitting the application online and/or to include it on ur documents all in once when u go personally at the VFS..

when i answered all the questions on the application online ive noticed the questions there are almost the same with the handwritten application..after u fill it up u need to print out and include it when u submit ur documents..

the only difference i think is ur application are already submitted and the copy u have is nice because it is not handwritten (i say this because my penmanship is only appreciated by pharmacist..he he he)

i really hope i'll get my visa soon..but wait,one last question..i can only track my documents calling their customer service?i cannot track it online?

thanks again to everyone.. i do appreciate all the help and encouragement..

thanks mach,thank u everyone for all the support and informations u have shared on me..

this forum is really informative and of help to other people especially those who are applying for a visa..

guys,i already submitted my application online for the fiancee visa,actually it was not the first plan but i am curious what's the difference between submitting the application online and/or to include it on ur documents all in once when u go personally at the VFS..

when i answered all the questions on the application online ive noticed the questions there are almost the same with the handwritten application..after u fill it up u need to print out and include it when u submit ur documents..

the only difference i think is ur application are already submitted and the copy u have is nice because it is not handwritten (i say this because my penmanship is only appreciated by pharmacist..he he he)

i really hope i'll get my visa soon..but wait,one last question..i can only track my documents calling their customer service?i cannot track it online?

thanks again to everyone.. i do appreciate all the help and encouragement..
    Good luck Kimmi,i help to pray for it,Louella is right as long as u complete all the docs they need im sure they not dissapoint u,myself when i apply my fiancee visa im just only send it into courrier then afetr 3 weeks i receive a package from embassy it was my passport with visa. i get visa w/out any interview.hope u too.

Hi Kimmi so sorry i wasn't able to text back(out of phone credit that time). I guess you're all ready by now? Be sure to arrive there before 8am Kim and good luck!
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information