Thread: cheating

cheating

there's a woman on facebook asking for an advice. her situation is like this: she got married to a british man (don't know where as she didn't say if it's in uk or philippines). she is currently here in uk but she don't live with her husband because when she got back from philippines last year to process her spousal visa she found out that her husband's got another woman and that woman lives in their house now. she said she wants to stay here and start a new life but she's worried of her visa. her husband as what she said is not helping her at all. she will be homeless in few days as her in laws withdraw their offer of letting her stay at their house.

few of us filipinas suggested that she should seek help or advice to a solicitor or CAB but there's one filipina saying that there's a good chance that she will get another visa and what her husband did to her will quicken things for her citizenship. is this true? i'm not sure but i feel like she is misleading her.
    ''The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence but there still gonna be on it''

She should get to the CAB right now, rather than listen to unqualified people on facebook give out advise on things they are not sure of.
    Is she legally married? Is she filing for divorce? Lot's of things need taking into account, but I am certainly not qualified to give advise. Tell her to get to someone who is legally qualified to help and stop wasting time posting on facebook.

yeah.. i posted a comment that she should see a solicitor or go to CAB but there's no reply from her.

she's hiding her identity,, only the admin of that page knows her real identity..
    ''The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence but there still gonna be on it''

Trusted Member
    Maybe she could contact me for advice...just reverse the roles.

i'll refer this forum to her the next time she posted something on line..

what visa does she have ?

she should seek professional advice, but i think
    unless she is a victim of DV, then i don't think she can do anything but return to the phils or get back togther with her husband
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

unless she is a victim of DV, then i don't think she can do anything but return to the phils or get back togther with her husband
    spouse visa,, she said she belongs to the new rules..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

Spot on Joe. .If she's a victim of domestic violence, with child/children, on a spouse visa, she will get British citizenship with or without the help of her British husband.

She will either have to be in a refuge for battered wives and or reported incident to the police.....I know this to be fact.

Btw. ....don't worry about paying for the ILR and British Citizenship. ..The British tax payers foots that bill.

She just gotta work her way into a refuge.

Thread Information