hi, i am new this forum can u pls help me with this thread,this is my wife receive email from ECO about her visa refusal:

22 August 2013

Our Ref: VISA APPLICATION FORM*************

Dear Mrs*****************

Your application for entry clearance/leave to remain under paragraph EC-P.1.1 of Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules has been considered. Your application falls to be refused solely because you do not meet the evidential requirements under Appendix FM-SE for the income threshold. The documents and or information missing are as follows:

The employment letter from ************* Store confirms your sponsor’s employment, employment type, length of employment but does not confirm his gross annual salary or the length of time that salary has been paid. I note that your sponsor’s P60 for the previous financial year shows a gross annual income with the same employer of £11,751.

This application was made on 30/5/13, the most recent pay slip for April 2013 has not been included.

A decision on your application has therefore been put on hold until the Courts have decided the outcome of the Secretary of State’s appeal in a legal challenge to the income threshold requirement. More information about this hold on decisions is set out on the Home Office website.

Your application will be reviewed and a decision taken on it once the outcome of the legal challenge is known. This may not be for several months at least.

In the meantime, if you submit any further information or documents relating to your circumstances, and/or those of your sponsor, as they were at the date of your application, or in the relevant periods prior to that date, this will be considered. If, on the basis of this further information or documents, your application meets all the requirements of the Immigration Rules, a decision will be taken on your application and it will be granted.

Alternatively, you can withdraw your application at any time (and any document(s) submitted with it will be returned to you) and you can pay the relevant application fee and make a fresh application. You may wish to consider doing so for example if you wish to rely on a change in circumstances since the date of your application or on the fact a requirement relating to a period of time (for example, in respect of employment or cash savings) is now met which was not met at the date of the application. If you withdraw your application, you will not be refunded the application fee.

Yours sincerely,

Entry Clearance Officer
UK Visas and Immigration
advice much apriciated!!thanks