Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sensitive Filipina

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post

In the case of markroomspain, he knew his wife wouldn't like it when he started smoking again and worse, he hid it until she caught him. What made things worst, he called her a "nagging *****" which was uncalled for. Did she have a valid reason why she had the "tampo" mode on? A big fat YES.
    I totally agree with you on that Rayna which I now duly appologised to my wife for.

What I do not and never will condone is physical violence whether man to woman or woman to man nor do I condone psychological or emotional or any type of abuse whatsoever.

I think this has been taking out of context the nagging b1tch, it can mean hardly nothing to somebody or really hurt somebody else, the way it was said to my wife was with no malice just as passing remark without offence even in terms of a pun hence the thread Sensitive Filipina.

I know for one thing my wife is a very emotional and takes things to heart as I now know, as we in the west would just laugh off but like I said we are still learning about each other and she knows my feelings and vice versa.

Once more we gain from each other through experiences like this and this does make us stronger.

Just my input Rayna...

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    I totally agree with you on that Rayna which I now duly appologised to my wife for.

What I do not and never will condone is physical violence whether man to woman or woman to man nor do I condone psychological or emotional or any type of abuse whatsoever.

I think this has been taking out of context the nagging b1tch, it can mean hardly nothing to somebody or really hurt somebody else, the way it was said to my wife was with no malice just as passing remark without offence even in terms of a pun hence the thread Sensitive Filipina.

I know for one thing my wife is a very emotional and takes things to heart as I now know, as we in the west would just laugh off but like I said we are still learning about each other and she knows my feelings and vice versa.

Once more we gain from each other through experiences like this and this does make us stronger.

Just my input Rayna...
    I know what you mean Mark. I'm just saying that your wife had the reason why she felt that way. What I'm saying is most Filipinas having tampo is not something that we do just to annoy the husband/partner and to make them crazy. Because a lot of guys mistake it for something that is very negative. She had a reason why it happened.

I know you understand now that because your wife is sensitive, probably more than anyone else you know, thinking words over before you say it would be essential. And also, doing things behind her back should be prevented now.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Mark ... I was widowed in December 1991 ... exactly 12 months (give or take a few days) prior to what would've been our Silver Wedding Anniversary.

Thereafter (rightly or wrongly) I relived my teenage years in my 50s. And, in the lengthy duration before eventually meeting Myrna in 2008, I'd occasion to become embroiled in a number of (shall I say?) rather tempestuous "rollercoaster" relationships ... where my emotions were all over the place.

Which is WHY I felt unable to respond to this particular thread of yours sooner ... because, in the course [of some] of those I've described in the previous paragraph, more than a few harsh words were exchanged - on BOTH sides!! Part of the problem may (with hindsight) have been attributed to the fact that I was still subconsciously emotionally fragile from my bereavement ... thus causing me to become too eager to please - yet (unwittingly) creating the opposite effect - I don't really know, tbh.

Thankfully, however, I've been extremely fortunate in my choice of the two ladies I actually married.

Respected Member

Sheriel from Leyte

Interesting Story,we are all learning about each other,are all marriages made in Heaven ?

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Mark ... I was widowed in December 1991 ... exactly 12 months (give or take a few days) prior to what would've been our Silver Wedding Anniversary.

Thereafter (rightly or wrongly) I relived my teenage years in my 50s. And, in the lengthy duration before eventually meeting Myrna in 2008, I'd occasion to become embroiled in a number of (shall I say?) rather tempestuous "rollercoaster" relationships ... where my emotions were all over the place.

Which is WHY I felt unable to respond to this particular thread of yours sooner ... because, in the course [of some] of those I've described in the previous paragraph, more than a few harsh words were exchanged - on BOTH sides!! Part of the problem may (with hindsight) have been attributed to the fact that I was still subconsciously emotionally fragile from my bereavement ... causing me to become too eager to please - yet (unwittingly) creating the opposite effect - I don't really know, tbh.

Thankfully, however, I've been extremely fortunate in my choice of the two ladies I actually married.
    Thanks for sharing your experience Arthur.

I'm glad things turned out so well for you.

Thanks Arthur for your words and experiences which I always appreciate also for being a what I call a friend over the past 12 months.

Love to you and Myrna...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Thanks for sharing your experience Arthur.

I'm glad things turned out so well for you.
    I totally agree Graham but, not meaning to put the cobwash on this but, it's my understanding that marriage is always in a state of flux. ...nowadays it's rarely happy ever after. .In my long experience, It's something what HAS to be worked at every single day...The courtship and the marriage ceremony is the easy bit. ...The following decades can be the hardest.

I must admit. ..marrying someone of your own age and cultural understanding makes life mighty easier. ..life is tough enough.

What was important to me in my 20s 30s and 40s is no longer important to me now ..

Banned
    By the way, it's TAMPO not tampon. Tampon is the one used by women with menstruation.

Also, winding up people is not always a good type of conversation. Look at what happened to Barry's thread.
    No idea what happened with Barry's thread. Been there once only.

I just had a gander. .you had him removed.
    So I'll take it you got your stick out ready to whack moi
    let's hope the other 16 wind up merchants get the same treatment.
    It's good to see you are giving Mark advice on his marital woes but chose not to make any comment on mine.
    I don't know what happened Rayna?
    Whether it's because you were told lies about me slapping my wife around. ..even the judge was having none of it. ..

Anyway. .in future I'll lay off this subject.

I've just read that Barry thread for the first time. He reminds of that Louis character who got banned a month or so ago.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieXXXmaria View Post
    I've just read that Barry thread for the first time. He reminds of that Louis character who got banned a month or so ago.
    Louis has gone as well. ..They do sound alike

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post

let's hope the other 16 wind up merchants get the same treatment.
    It's good to see you are giving Mark advice on his marital woes but chose not to make any comment on mine.
    I don't know what happened Rayna?
    Whether it's because you were told lies about me slapping my wife around. ..even the judge was having none of it. ..

Anyway. .in future I'll lay off this subject.
    Hahaha..Gwap, errr..Barry hasn't been removed..I think Arthur closed the thread. And I haven't said anything about you or whatever happened to your wife. I didn't comment on your marital problems because it goes way beyond my knowledge. I'm just saying sometimes, it's not always good winding people up. Not all can follow the conversation. Cheer up Mark. I have nothing against you. I even gave you a rep if you haven't seen it yet.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by jamieXXXmaria View Post
    He wasn't banned. His thread was just closed and he hasn't been back since that very confusing story about him and his wife.
    -=rayna.keith=-

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    Still am Michael but the wife is sticking by me on this one she said I will stop again.

Funny thing is I was off them for 15 months then started due to stress

I will be trying Champix this time so who knows, I know bidmarco has tried a few times and others on here.

Myself and the missus are still new as a married couple and still getting to know each other and I suppose we test each other to see what our limits are lol.

But we have said to each other many many times we are each others strengths and she said to me we are stronger than most folks she just feels it, I suppose with her being a bit sensitive to the other side she seems to know...

So if you want a reading give her a call...

Only joking mate...
    Keep trying Mark, don't give up and hopefully you'll crack it!

Hmmmmmmm I think you might be on to something there
    Louis has gone as well. ..They do sound a like

Trusted Member
    I totally agree Graham but, not meaning to put the cobwash on this but, it's my understanding that marriage is always in a state of flux. ...nowadays it's rarely happy ever after. .In my long experience, It's something what HAS to be worked at every single day...The courtship and the marriage ceremony is the easy bit. ...The following decades can be the hardest.

I must admit. ..marrying someone of your own age and cultural understanding makes life mighty easier. ..life is tough enough.

What was important to me in my 20s 30s and 40s is no longer important to me now ..
    All very true.

These days...just put me down as 'desperate'.

Not all of us were winding him up Gwap! Some of us were trying to understand and help him in his plight but to be honest, it was not really worth the time. Interesting thread tho

let's hope the other 16 wind up merchants get the same treatment

..I think Arthur closed the thread.
    's true ... it was me who closed the thread. Barry's responses to members who tried to figure out the purpose of his reams of postings (amounting to almost 4 pages) were LARGELY incoherent and had been leading nowhere!

Quote Originally Posted by robbie bobby View Post

Some of us were trying to understand and help him in his plight but to be honest, it was not really worth the time.
    , Robbie ... it was like the proverbial !

Banned
    Hahaha..Gwap, errr..Barry hasn't been removed..I think Arthur closed the thread. And I haven't said anything about you or whatever happened to your wife. I didn't comment on your marital problems because it goes way beyond my knowledge. I'm just saying sometimes, it's not always good winding people up. Not all can follow the conversation. Cheer up Mark. I have nothing against you. I even gave you a rep if you haven't seen it yet.
    Thank you Rayna

I was posting these while working so couldn't respond during the heat.....I actually didn't mean the 'gratitude' bit..you may notice I added it for effect at a later time...in hindsight, it was a dreadful mistake ...you can blame my phone for the 'tampon'...it's set on predict.

Thank you for the rep ....I've returned the compliment

Sorry for being tough on you, Rayna...your comments are always well meaning, I had no right to jump down your throat ....so, we are all friends again

Banned
    Hmm....'gratitude' is a tricky one Mark.

Are we assuming that we had nothing to gain from the relationship ?

I would tend to leave anything to do with 'what we have done for them' out of the equation.
    You are right of course, Graham. I've edited that post accordingly

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by robbie bobby View Post
    Not all of us were winding him up Gwap! Some of us were trying to understand and help him in his plight but to be honest, it was not really worth the time. Interesting thread tho
    Like Jamie, I read it through tonight...seems like he was having some fun by himself at the forum's expense

Trusted Member
    Ok, Mark's a happy bunny again. (Thanks for the rep mate).

Don't any of you lot blinkin sleep ?

what have i missed

Banned

Don't any of you lot blinkin sleep ?
    3 to 4 hours in a 24hr period is enough for me

Just arrived back from Spain yesterday had a brilliant time with the guys around the golf courses.

My wife texted me all the time and was always first to text looks like she was missing me

She said she has forgiven me but still testing the water with me so intimacy is a touchy subject.

Well 4 weeks without mmm maybe Spain sounds like a better idea...

Trusted Member
    It sounds to me like you want to split with her.

Perhaps you need to start getting a grip on yourself.

It sounds to me like you want to split with her.

Perhaps you need to start getting a grip on yourself.
    Light hearted banter Graham just making the best out of a tricky situation.

They say time apart gives time to reflect so I believe it does then we both move on which way who knows but I believe your own happiness is paramount thats the grip I am sensing now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information