Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sensitive Filipina

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    I can't see what's wrong with Brian calling his wife 'girl' ....mine always called me daddy.....I found it a bit off putting in the bedroom but, I got used to it
    Funny you say that Mark, my Maritess calls me Daddy all the time!

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    I normally just pop down the pub for about 5 hours, by the time I get back I'm in a good mood and forgotten what the problem was
    ...and if you're in luck she hasn't changed the locks and put your possessions on the front lawn.

End of the day you did wrong,just like us men we try to get out of it by saying something stupid rather then sorry,in the end we say the magic word,sorry, and try to talk about it,we all have silly ways and names for each other but there are right ways of saying them too, I am very lucky in the 5 years there has never been tamponsorry tempo from Ems but lots from me, funny that

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    Yes, Filipina's can be rather sensitive, my advice is "think before you speak" otherwise your best friend will become your worst enemy and you don't want that do you? In future don't do anything behind her back, always share your problems and you will find that a Filipina will be very supportive, don't do anything to lose trust!
    Well said michael

Trusted Member
    Welcome back Steve....with some wise words too.

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Well thngs are looking up we are on full speaking terms and sorting things out.

She tells me she loves me so much and I have said that in the future I will not act in haste but if a problem arises then we sort it before it escalates.

I asked if it would be ok to play some golf down in Spain with my mates for 5 days leaving Sunday, she gave me her blessing and said to me have a nice time.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Welcome back Steve....with some wise words too.
    Still on hols graham, I am waiting for Ems to get ready, we are just going walking around balleroy, enjoying the sunshine here with a nice cup of tea

Trusted Member
    Oh well....enjoy !

(Peeing it down here )

That's made my day, raining there

Oh well....enjoy !

(Peeing it down here )
    Going down to Lanzarote Graham 30c

Trusted Member
    Hmm, my mates's got an apartment there.

Banned
    ...and if you're in luck she hasn't changed the locks and put your possessions on the front lawn.
    I actually did this once. ....I didn't go to the pub. .I went to see my mother. .that lasted 6 hours. ...by the Time I got back, we were finished, she told all her family and blood suckin friend (perhaps I should include her family) and had arranged a flight back home. This was 2nd Christmas together.

It was all over nothing. .I thought I'd give her time to reflect. ..Needless to say, I didn't do that again. ...at least not until I got the credit card from her. ....ahh...happy days.

Trusted Member
    I had to laugh when I went round to visit my best mate years ago.
    He lived in a little terraced house with his girlfriend, and they had a bit of a 'tumultuous' relationship.

Anyway, I turned into the street, and noticed that all the parked cars seemed to be decorated with washing and other bits and pieces.

Turns out she'd caught him kissing another girl the previous night and had stormed off home and chucked all of his precious high fashion clothes and other stuff out of the bedroom window. He got in later and hadn't woken up and noticed anything yet.

Having read all this I am really lucky as Rina is really chilled - she has to calm me down - really stressed at the moment as I started a new job last month and its right on top of me..
    I've let go a couple of times and she just says she loves me and she knows its not me saying anything bad but just my stress.
    Guess I am lucky and I know I am, she is one in a trillion and for all my failings she is there to pick me up.

I hope you get sorted mate - I know what its like to have a partner not talk to you for many days - my ex wife used to torture me with it.

Tone

Trusted Member
    You ARE lucky Tone.

Take good care of her.

You ARE lucky Tone.

Take good care of her.
    Graham - seriously I help her a lot but its a two way street - she gave me an amazing Son and everyday I tell her what she means to me and how much I love her.
    I started on the fags actually and just told her that I had started - she was a bit disappointed but she knows I'll drop them when I've overcome this stressful time.
    Thanks though!

Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post
    Having read all this I am really lucky as Rina is really chilled - she has to calm me down - really stressed at the moment as I started a new job last month and its right on top of me..
    I've let go a couple of times and she just says she loves me and she knows its not me saying anything bad but just my stress.
    Guess I am lucky and I know I am, she is one in a trillion and for all my failings she is there to pick me up.

I hope you get sorted mate - I know what its like to have a partner not talk to you for many days - my ex wife used to torture me with it.

Tone
    One way or the other things will have to give, I only have so much tolerance then I do what I always do I walk away and let people fend for themselves.

A bit harsh but I have my own health and sanity to take care of.

You know what they say "There are plenty more fish in the sea"

And also people don't realise what they've lost till it's gone..

Cheers tone...

Banned
    Funny you say that Mark, my Maritess calls me Daddy all the time!
    I liked it

Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post

To make matters worse I told her to stop being a nagging b----h

Good thing she didn't tell u to f..ck off......shes ain't no baitch!!
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

B1tch should only be used if she's done something to earn that title, like cheating for example.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieXXXmaria View Post
    B1tch should only be used if she's done something to earn that title, like cheating for example.
    I wonder why the guy's sensitivity isn't taken into consideration here

You would of thought seeing how he's presumably changed the woman's life and family's for the better so, you would of thought there would of been more understanding on her part. ...I'm not talking about Mark's situation but, in general ....too much pussy footing around these supposedly fragile, delicate types for my liking

Trusted Member
    Hmm....'gratitude' is a tricky one Mark.

Are we assuming that we had nothing to gain from the relationship ?

I would tend to leave anything to do with 'what we have done for them' out of the equation.

You would of thought seeing how he's presumably changed the woman's life and family's for the better ( massive understatement ) you would of thought their would of been more understanding and gratitude on her part. ...not talking about Mark's situation but in general ....too much pussy footing around these supposedly fragile, delicate types for my liking.
    Sounds like his partner is concerned about his health which is understandable and a sign of a good woman. Yup, it might be a bit annoying but if she's got his best interest's at heart, he can't knock her for it.

You would of thought seeing how he's presumably changed the woman's life and family's for the better ( massive understatement ) you would of thought their would of been more understanding and gratitude on her part. ...not talking about Mark's situation but in general ....too much pussy footing around these supposedly fragile, delicate types for my liking.

Time to take a step back and consider what YOU may be doing, and imagine what life would be like without her (and your baby).

Don't call her a **tch, it's a horrible and disrespectful thing for any man to say to his wife.

Yes, Filipinas do have 'tampos'....quite normal.

It's how you learn to understand and deal with it, and the different mindset of a person from another culture that will decide which direction your relationship is going to take.

Buy her a big bunch of Roses and some chocolates, take her OUT for a nice meal, and thank her for trying to stop you from getting lung cancer in the future.
    Well said Graham!

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Hmm....'gratitude' is a tricky one Mark.

Are we assuming that we had nothing to gain from the relationship ?

I would tend to leave anything to do with 'what we have done for them' out of the equation.

I think it's always unfair to think of the things that you have done for your partner
    to prove/say that he/she shouldn't have acted the way he/she did. Both have sacrificed things just for both of you to be together. It doesn't matter which one sacrificed or did more. If you are counting the things you did for your wife or husband, then why did you do it in the first place? Your marriage, or any relationship you have, will always be doomed if you keep on counting what you did for the other person.

In the case of markroomspain, he knew his wife wouldn't like it when he started smoking again and worse, he hid it until she caught him. What made things worst, he called her a "nagging *****" which was uncalled for. Did she have a valid reason why she had the "tampo" mode on? A big fat YES.

Filipinas, most often than not, have valid reasons why she goes on tampo mode. You just have to learn how to handle things properly just what Graham said.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

So I assume you are smoking still, hope not Mark!

So I assume you are smoking still, hope not Mark!
    Still am Michael but the wife is sticking by me on this one she said I will stop again.

Funny thing is I was off them for 15 months then started due to stress

I will be trying Champix this time so who knows, I know bidmarco has tried a few times and others on here.

Myself and the missus are still new as a married couple and still getting to know each other and I suppose we test each other to see what our limits are lol.

But we have said to each other many many times we are each others strengths and she said to me we are stronger than most folks she just feels it, I suppose with her being a bit sensitive to the other side she seems to know...

So if you want a reading give her a call...

Only joking mate...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    Cheers Mark

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    By the way, it's TAMPO not tampon. Tampon is the one used by women with menstruation.

Also, winding up people is not always a good type of conversation. Look at what happened to Barry's thread.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information