Thread: 4 Days To Go

4 Days To Go

--- and if they are as long as the last 4 it will seem like a lifetime,I am quite pleased with myself as I,ve done more cleaning of the flat in the last couple of days than I,ve done in the last couple of years :
    Imelda is near ready to come , thursday will be her last day in "yoss" -the internet cafe she has been going to for the last 2 years,twice a week without fail , hail, rain or sunshine .Although new internet cafes have opened up closer to her home she has remained loyal to Yoss,I,m sure she will shed a little tear as she leaves Yoss on Thursday, she will be closing one chapter in her life and opening a new one . As the time gets nearer I,m getting more excited at seeing her as its been 9 months - a long time when you are waiting
    M&M

london well away from those people up norf
    Wow 9 months, im sure the time will fly past next your be rushing round to sort out the ILR

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1 View Post
    --- and if they are as long as the last 4 it will seem like a lifetime,I am quite pleased with myself as I,ve done more cleaning of the flat in the last couple of days than I,ve done in the last couple of years :
    Imelda is near ready to come , thursday will be her last day in "yoss" -the internet cafe she has been going to for the last 2 years,twice a week without fail , hail, rain or sunshine .Although new internet cafes have opened up closer to her home she has remained loyal to Yoss,I,m sure she will shed a little tear as she leaves Yoss on Thursday, she will be closing one chapter in her life and opening a new one . As the time gets nearer I,m getting more excited at seeing her as its been 9 months - a long time when you are waiting
    I know...
    It's like pulling teeth with blunt instruments..

The only thing that kept me from near insanity, was being able to chat with My wife and see her on cam twice a day, every day.
    The computer I brought over there, helped a lot.
    Kept her from using cafes, and in the safety of her home.

Now she is here.

Your wife will be here soon, the worst is over.
    Good luck and all the best in your life together.

Dom & Jet

Goodluck Mike and Congratulations to the both of u..

it really makes me inspired when I read experiences of people who got successful having a visa and are now together with their loved ones..
    i really hope mine will be successful too..

Banned
    ---,I am quite pleased with myself as I,ve done more cleaning of the flat in the last couple of days than I,ve done in the last couple of years :
    Well... looking at the dates... She is here now.

In the next couple of days you will realize that this statement of yours was too optimistic....

Our idea ( as blokes) of clean is totally different from a Pinay's...

I "thought" I had scrubbed my flat from top to bottom, but after a couple of days of having Jet here, I had to re-think the whole situation...

She is going through the place like a whirlwind, armed with dusters, dustpan and brush and all the other paraphernalia associated with the noble chore of keeping the place tidy and clean...

I feel quite inadequate now, as I was convinced that I did an excellent job... How wrong....

So, my friend, make yourself ready at not being able to recognize your flat anymore.

All the best to the both of you.

Dom

Hope Imelda had a safe journey and shame its so cloudy heathrow way today, but im sure your both so happy you have not noticed the weather

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Well... looking at the dates... She is here now.

In the next couple of days you will realize that this statement of yours was too optimistic....

Our idea ( as blokes) of clean is totally different from a Pinay's...

I "thought" I had scrubbed my flat from top to bottom, but after a couple of days of having Jet here, I had to re-think the whole situation...

She is going through the place like a whirlwind, armed with dusters, dustpan and brush and all the other paraphernalia associated with the noble chore of keeping the place tidy and clean...

I feel quite inadequate now, as I was convinced that I did an excellent job... How wrong....

So, my friend, make yourself ready at not being able to recognize your flat anymore.

All the best to the both of you.

Dom
    Dom us brits we all try but i think we have to in this department to the experts. It feels Im requested to clean our windows more often than im at work these days

Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    Hope Imelda had a safe journey and shame its so cloudy heathrow way today, but im sure your both so happy you have not noticed the weather
    Arrived at Heathrow yesterday , then spent 2hours plus queing for x ray , however she is very happy she is here and thinks the weather is like constant "air -con ", We are going to go to that filipino store in West Drayton today to start the shopping off
    M&M

Keith - Administrator

Good luck Mike and I wish the best for both of you!!!!

Arrived at Heathrow yesterday , then spent 2hours plus queing for x ray , however she is very happy she is here and thinks the weather is like constant "air -con ", We are going to go to that filipino store in West Drayton today to start the shopping off
    Great news glad she is safe and enjoying the Air Con and your find the store Small but with loads of home comforts

Thread Information