Yesterday, after waiting for the weather to improve a little, I took jet on a short trip around the place.
We did go out every day, but sofar, really, we only been around town, trying to give Jet a feel for the place.

Soon we Left Wrexham behind, and headed towards Llandudno.

She was fascinated by the difference, the trees, greenery all over the place, The myriad of farm animals in the fields, the cleanliness, and believe it or not, the kindness of the average brit.

Asking me questions to which I was more than glad to answer.

We stopped briefly in old Colwyn and soon she sniffed the chocolate at the sweets stall at the weekly market... Incidentally, for market chocolate it was very good, outstanding.

Arrived in Llandudno, and I drove straight on to the Big Orme.
At the top the view over the town and the sea was absolutely breathtaking, I could see that she was impressed, but also frozen stiff.
So we didn't stay there too long, after a quick and ridiculously expensive warming coffee in the cafe up there we headed into town.

A leisurely walk on the prom, and a few customary photos later, we did some shopping.
It was a nice day all around, it didn't rain, but windy and chilly. The shape of things to come, I suppose.

Just a few more bits and bobs and I will have Jet fully "winterized"....