as of yet my cost of living for 2 of us in manila is yet to settle to a true figure,
but at the moment, 1 month condo rental 7500 peso,night time security guard, good neighbours gated area.living room with bed(bathroom shower toilet wash baisin,,,,wash utiility room,washing machine large wash laundry sink,)aircon.....fridge freezer new, rental 300 peso a month,
a larger new bed (our choice)300 peso a month,average shopping for 2 people per day 800 peso, could be down to 500 peso per day if i wasn't fussy, travel by jeep or bus rather than taxi, average taxi 550 peso against the same journey by bus 40 peso for 2 people,
1 month electric bill 700 peso, water bill not arrived yet?

i call this cheap living , and i know malaybalay is much cheaper, cost of living,

cost of living is down to you, keep it minimal but comfortable, so there is enough for medicine's

im lucky i brought a heap of meds with me to start me off including one lot of amples for injection,15months worth, the other ample i need for injection i bought last week at pharmacy at £145, this will be every 3 months