In case of problem (s) call this following Numbers
DOTC Action center ----------------------- 7890
Trafic Police--------------------------------- 899-9007
MAPSA--------------------------------------- 8193270-71
Blk. 6 Police--------------------------------- 815-26471/ 818-1732
LRFTB HOTLINE----------------------------- 0921 448 7777

I am always got their plate number and the time,date, place we ride and where to get off for short complete detail that I can give to the authorities then I remember I emailed all of them (taxi driver that abused) one time to Tulpo's brother and they posted it in a newspaper.

Or email to Mel Tiangco and Mike Enriquez c/o 24oras@gmanet.com and there wesite is http://www.igma.tv/index.php

Always ride a taxi that has a meter and if they don't have you can direct report them and I'm sure the more they will action if almost foriegner will report them as it's reallly a shamefull to my country and even those people who work at the airport and pretend that they will help you to get a taxi but then they will asked tip.

Airport Taxi going to Makati Palace hotel they will charge you
P 452.00 with a receipt and taxi driver will ask a tip if bad so I will give the change for tip :( and if you will try to get out of the air port you will only pay it
P 125.00 by a meter and it's not heavy traffic. Makati Palce hotel to Glorietta is only P37.00 pesos by meter too and if you give P50.00 pesos they will keep the change

Always check and be aware the meter as it show how much you just gonna paid for.